Subscriber Boosting Thread

Creech

With the pending launch of CABS and the removal of the subscriber boosting forum, someone mentioned that having a boosting thread would be a good idea since we do often prefer to play together rather than complete strangers.

So with that, starting this out with needing two people on the 360 for Sacred Land in ACIV tonight. :p

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/showSession-223

With the pending launch of CABS and the removal of the subscriber boosting forum, someone mentioned that having a boosting thread would be a good idea since we do often prefer to play together rather than complete strangers.

So with that, starting this out with needing two people on the 360 for Sacred Land in ACIV tonight. :p

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/showSession-223

Thanks for implementing my suggestion, really do prefer gaming with familiars over total strangers :)

Signed up for the session, not sure what you meant by "Sacred Land", but I assume this'll go exactly the same as when we did it on the One?

EDIT: Wow.... Can't believe I was so stupid. Sacred Land = the achievement name

Edited by kaleido42

Thanks for implementing my suggestion, really do prefer gaming with familiars over total strangers :)

Signed up for the session, not sure what you meant by "Sacred Land", but I assume this'll go exactly the same as when we did it on the One?

Yep, exactly the same.

Not "boosting"... but here's a casual session for Titanfall. Wouldn't mind getting to play it with some of my fellow subscribers (or staff!).

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall-xbox-one/showSession-224

I'll sign up. I should be able to get on but I can't make any promises as to how long.

Not "boosting"... but here's a casual session for Titanfall. Wouldn't mind getting to play it with some of my fellow subscribers (or staff!).

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall-xbox-one/showSession-224

I only get up at 6am if my house is burning down. Otherwise would of loved too.

I only get up at 6am if my house is burning down. Otherwise would of loved too.

It's impossible to cater to people of every time zone, but I would like to get to play with a few more people. I'll try and set another session up next week around the time the UK work day would end, and give a little more notice for it :)

EDIT:

Another Titanfall casual session. Not so accommodating to anyone that has to work that day in NA, but hopefully we can get a couple people from both sides of the ocean :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/titanfall-xbox-one/showSession-225

Edited by kaleido42

• 4 weeks later...
Would anyone be interested in polishing off Crackdown 2 a couple weeks from now? We'd need 4 people for 3 of the achievements, after that we could break up into groups of 2, or 3 if one person just joined to help :).

Hmm I've got this unstarted. When are you thinking? It would depend I what the release schedule for the x1 is like around the time.

Hmm I've got this unstarted. When are you thinking? It would depend I what the release schedule for the x1 is like around the time.

Early May is the only time in the near future that'd work really well for me unfortunately, 5th to 18th or so. All the MP only achievements should be easily attainable within a couple boosting sessions though. At least one of the 4 player achievements (link) will require that everyone's played enough of the game to have their Agility Skill up to level 5, though if need be we could probably arrange to do that one achievement later.

Worth noting that all of the achievements that aren't MP-only can be earned in both SP and MP, so people may want to team up for some of those as well to some extent. There's also 2 DLC packs, both of which are needed for some of the MP achievements.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying desperately to get a Crackdown 2 boosting group together without leaving XBA. If anyone is up for it that'd be awesome. I've created a session that I'll link, but if we have to rework times to fit everyone's schedule I'm fine with that.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/crackdown-2/showSession-1505

• 4 months later...

Ok, so i absolutely did not want to do this, but if possible would someone be able to help me with the 2 End related achievements on Minecraft for the X1? i had the stuff i needed and my first attempt after digging down where i thought the Eye of Ender was telling me to go i dug straight into lava....

Next attempt, i used over 40 Eyes of Ender trying to locate the dungeon/fortress/whatever it's called and eventually just dash-boarded. I was too frustrated and bored to continue. I can only assume that i'm doing it wrong, but i'm doing it the same way that some YouTuber does it in the video i watched. Maybe it's my world or something.

I do have more stuff in my world to create more Eyes of Ender, thanks to the dupe glitch so if needs be you can join my world and school me on how the fuck to do it. :p

Worth noting i also have the provisions for anyone to come into my world and earn the following achievements(excluding the obvious, taking inventory, etc.);

BenchMaking

Time To Farm!

Bake Bread

The Lie

Time To Strike!

When Pig's Fly (i have 2 saddles, you just need to find a pig and build some structure around it)

Time To Mine!

Getting An Upgrade

Hot Topic

Delicious Fish

On A Rail

MOAR Tools

Dispense With This

Into The Nether

Diamonds (I can drop one on the floor and you pick it up and this should count for this achievement)

Into Fire (I have a cobblestone tunnel in the Nether from my portal to the fortress. I can provide a sword to quickly go in there and kill one, or i have some of these in my chests, if just picking one up works for the achievement.

Local Brewery

Enchanter

Librarian

Repopulation

Diamonds to You (I also need this)

Pork Chop

Pot Planter

It's a Sign

Iron Belly

Have a Shearful Day

Rainbow Collection( I have most of the things needed, i just don't have wool, but there's plenty of sheep around. I do have 1 of each of the colours of wool in my base, so you could mine and pick them all up and see if it counts)

Renewable energy

Iron Man

Plus i do have stuff to help with some others, i'm just not set up for them.

Edited by Scotty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It turns out the game has been delisted, so I'd really love to get this done sooner rather than later for fear that my WP7 will die one day, I've brought it back from the dead once, not sure if I could again.... If anyone else needs to do the Windows Phone version of Carcassonne or would even just be willing to join and help it'd really be appreciated! Any one off favours can definitely be reciprocated.

I've got a session already created, but if the time doesn't work for you please still let me know if you want in on it in case a second go is made at it. :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/carcassonne-wp7/showSession-4252

• 1 month later...

I have 750:gsicon: from the original 1,000:gsicon: in Titanfall, and recently picked up the season pass; now I have a huge amount remaining to do and am wondering if anyone else needs all the DLC achievements. I'd much rather play with you guys than strangers. Sadly, I missed out on Target's last boosting session, but if anyone is interested, let me know. We could set up a sub group pretty easily, especially with the new influx of subbers this month and last.

• 2 weeks later...
I have 750:gsicon: from the original 1,000:gsicon: in Titanfall, and recently picked up the season pass; now I have a huge amount remaining to do and am wondering if anyone else needs all the DLC achievements. I'd much rather play with you guys than strangers. Sadly, I missed out on Target's last boosting session, but if anyone is interested, let me know. We could set up a sub group pretty easily, especially with the new influx of subbers this month and last.

I have the 2000 :gsicon: already, but I'm definitely willing to help you out anytime. I love the game. I'd just prefer to not boost any of the "x amount of wins" achievements, or the regen requirements (except gooser or other special cases). I'm definitely willing to get your gooser kills, or "I Killed Them All," or whatever you need. Send me a message sometime.

I have the 2000 :gsicon: already, but I'm definitely willing to help you out anytime. I love the game. I'd just prefer to not boost any of the "x amount of wins" achievements, or the regen requirements (except gooser or other special cases). I'm definitely willing to get your gooser kills, or "I Killed Them All," or whatever you need. Send me a message sometime.

I Killed Them All is in my showcase, mwahaha (that's the one for single-handedly killing all evacuees, right?). Awesome! Thanks for the offer. I'll hit you up some time on here or XBL when I wanna do up some Titanfall action.

So with the influx of new subscribers, i wanna ask again if there is anyone who has or would be willing to go through the Co-Op campaign on Two Worlds 2? I did the first level on my own, just barely and could probably manage 1 or maybe 2 more, but there are 7 and if they get progressively harder, i won't stand a chance.

I also need all of the Mulitplayer achievements, but for at least one of them you need 4 people, but all the rest you can do with just 2, so if anyone is interested or needs the achievements themselves, let me know.

Obligatory, i don't use a mic, will understand if this turns you away, etc.

Cheers. :)

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for three other people to boost these specific multiplayer achievements:

–Sacred Land

–Elevator to the Gallows

If you want to get Elevator to the Gallows, you'll need to be at least level 26 and have unlocked Booby Trap.

Obviously both of these achievements are from the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC, so you'll need to have that downloaded as well.

I'm in the US (Eastern Time Zone), so please send me a message here or on Live if you're interested and we'll set something up.

Edited by Andrew x360a

I'm looking for three other people to boost these specific multiplayer achievements:

–Sacred Land

–Elevator to the Gallows

If you want to get Elevator to the Gallows, you'll need to be at least level 26 and have unlocked Booby Trap.

Obviously both of these achievements are from the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC, so you'll need to have that downloaded as well.

I'm in the US (Eastern Time Zone), so please send me a message here or on Live if you're interested and we'll set something up.

Shite, I need this as well. Still haven't touched the MP though, so I'll have to get cracking on that. Also...is this for the X1 or the 360?