Another new set of achievements

UT Austin

http://im3.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001370700/1370762.jpg

Challenge Yourself - 25G

Complete 10 Challenges.

http://im4.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001370700/1370763.jpg

The Final Countdown - 25G

Pre-act 5 times during the same hand at the Final Table in a multiplayer game.

http://im2.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001370700http://im2.trueachievements.com/imagestore/0001370700/1370761.jpg

A New Challenger! - 20G

Complete 5 Challenges.

This brings this game to 36 achievements for a total of 500 Gamerscore.

I have not received an update for these achievements.

They aren't listed on this website.

I did see them in the list of one of my friends.

On marketplace I only see the trailer, but no pack.

???

Achievements can be added a good while before dlc comes out. The last dlc for this game hardly had any announcement either. I would expect to get dlc tomorrow. If not, then next week.

I was still hoping to be done with this silly game.

Achievements can be added a good while before dlc comes out. The last dlc for this game hardly had any announcement either. I would expect to get dlc tomorrow. If not, then next week.

I was still hoping to be done with this silly game.

I am glad to have the free gamerscore at least. Plus changing the total to 500:gsicon: will make the game look a lot prettier in our game history.

Update tomorrow. Looks like daily challenges. At least 10 days to complete the dlc then.

Hey everyone! Our next title update will be adding a frequently requested feature which will allow players to complete daily challenges to earn more XP. We also made numerous game stability, functionality, and UI bug fixes. Check below for the full list of patch notes.

Important Note: There will be extended downtime as we update the servers and prop the Title Update the day of its release. Maintenance is expected to last between 12:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesday, March 25th.

Stay tuned for a huge announcement coming very soon!!!

New Content

Challenges feature implemented.

Achievement - A New Challenger: Complete first challenge.

Achievement - Challenge Yourself: Complete 10 challenges.

Achievement - The Final Countdown: Pre-act 5 times during the same hand in Final Table/MP game.

Game Stability

Fixed an instance of progression stopping occasionally at the end of a hand when two players go all-in.

Fixed an instance of a soft lock occurring when players started a game from the lobby with players joining at the same time.

Fixed an instance where the “5 O’Clock Somewhere” achievement would disconnect a player from the server.

Fixed an instance where the user would enter a permanent stall after performing multiple remote disconnects during a game.

Fixed a soft lock that would occur after completing a tournament.

Fixed a bug where the user would get stuck on the load screen when attempting to create a single player game.

Fixed a crash that resulted from dismissing the Gamer Card UI.

Functionality

Fixed an instance where the achievement “Deuces Cracked” would not unlock after completing the requirements in most game modes.

User Interface

Fixed a font-size issue on the single player max XP message.

Fixed an issue where the cost of an XP Boost was displayed in a font size that was inconsistent with other areas of the game.

Fixed an instance of the ticker message displaying “Ticker data not valid or not found”.

Fixed instances of the Pro Takedown menu cursor skipping.

Fixed numerous bugs related to our weekly cadence (events).

Fixed numerous text related bugs.

Fixed a bug that resulted in the “Earned XP” not being added to the XP Bar on the Game Results screen in a manner that showed the user’s progress.

Audio

Chip Pot Audio has been removed from the in-game UI.

This title update also covered numerous other back-end fixes that were not included in this list.

Edited by littlejay

Hopefully they won't limit it to one challenge per day. I don't mind if it does take 10 days to complete, but I would rather it not. Also I think the Final Table it refers to in the pre-act achievement refers to the Final Table room that you can select while creating a tournament, so it will be easily boostable with a friend in a private game.

Doesn't seem to be a limit on challenges yet... I've unlocked 5 in just one sitting. There's 3 available at a time and when you complete one another challenge pops up. They get progressively harder.

Since it's the first time I've seen them I can't tell if there's a different set daily or if they just get progressively harder as you complete them.

Unfortunately one of them forced me to go back into single player for a Pro Takedown... hope there's not too many of those, I'm already a Level 50.

Doesn't seem to be a limit on challenges yet... I've unlocked 5 in just one sitting. There's 3 available at a time and when you complete one another challenge pops up. They get progressively harder.

Since it's the first time I've seen them I can't tell if there's a different set daily or if they just get progressively harder as you complete them.

Unfortunately one of them forced me to go back into single player for a Pro Takedown... hope there's not too many of those, I'm already a Level 50.

That was easy, and in fact, most of them can be done in single player. Just go all in until the AI follows you and if you win, all done!

What is the final table?

There is only one table in any tournament or ring game.

Can somebody shed a light on this?

When u enter a ring game/tournament you know how it mentions there is Harrah's, New Orleans, and the Amazon. It happens they added another room called "WSOP Final Table" as long as u are in that u are good to go rather it be a ring game or a tournament. BTW it only took less than 2 hrs for me to get these achievements, so they are extremely easy to get :). Back to 100% on this game.

challenge 0 / 10 timed bets , what they're meaning last second bet ?

Timid bets - Hold left trigger, press Y button, then press A button.

Also does anyone know if these challenges are the same for everyone or are they random?

• 3 weeks later...