Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

troy0891

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to boost the online chieves and the MUT team chieves. If someone is willing to pass along some MUT cards, I'll pay it forward to the next guy that doesn't just want to hand EA more money lol

I have not started the MUT stuff yet but I am looking to boost the online achievements. I have been trying to do them legit but as soon as you score points on people they just quit the game :/

GT: dAFKave813 if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Willing to give away all my cards for a complete collection Message me The Real Red X my overall team as is right now is a 90 all yours for a complete collection

i only need the following cards to complete my collection

Vikings Stadium

Seahawks Stadium

Patriots Stadium

Broncos Stadium

again i will trade my entire team for these 4 cards

Edited by TheRealRedX

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If someone is on this game can you please help me with the Chemistry achievements and let me use the players for the first round bye achievement also. I just need those ones to be done with the game. My GT is Anbu Blackops10. I will be on it 8pm eastern time

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Will boost any multiplayer achievements for MUT seasons for people if anybody can help me get the following coaches Arians,Pagano,Philbin,Kelly,Bradley,Ryan,Rivera,Fisher and Munchak. Or if somebody has Pirate Ship,Dawg Pound and Cheeseheads...I'll trade my rosters or boost...Whatever is needed

I just need to finish a collection to be done so if somebody can help it would be awesome.

GT: Gotham Command

On a side note I also own this game on the Xbox 360 so would be willing to boost there as well.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...