Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶2̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶F̶r̶o̶n̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶D̶e̶f̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶L̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶T̶i̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶

EDIT: Done.

Edited by Frasr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still looking to boost this as I've put a decent dent in the game but haven't completed it. Would like to finish before Titanfall 2 so if you see this post unedited, I'm still looking to boost. Don't hesitate to message me in a few days/weeks/months from the time of the post because I will edit this post once I'm done with the achievements.

GT=Zebradamus. Best time for me to boost is late nights/early mornings EST (east coast US) timezone but we can work something out if that doesn't suit you.

Tried to send you a PM but it was acting weird so I'm not sure it went through. I'm on the same time schedule as you and would like to do some boosting, especially for Pull Harder and I Killed Them All.

EDIT: I'm finished (thanks to Lord Dirt). If anyone is getting a group together for Frontier Defense, hit me up, but otherwise I'm good.

Edited by ONUOsFan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm down to my last 8 achievements for the game, one of which is I'm On Fire, that 10 game win streak. I'm currently at 7 straight, and after the last time (when I was at 9 straight) got botched thanks to most of my team bailing halfway through a fairly even match, I haven't been able to get this far consistently. I don't want to wreck my chances at this again when I'm so close, so I'm looking for someone who will help me get my final 3 wins, before I move on to the more grindy achievements.

I'd be happy to help with whatever I can in return; I've just gotta get those last 3 wins in before I do much of anything else. Maybe some LTS or CTF on an empty server to make it easier?

My GT is: Revid Cargian. I do have a mic, though it isn't always very reliable (apologies in advance if it's spotty). Mornings and afternoons are the best timing for me currently, though evenings are fine so long as I'm not chatting too late into the night (I don't want to wake up the others who live with me). I'm on MST for timezone.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to help out!

• 3 weeks later...