5 - SubG3nius

6 - Darkness Gazer

7 - Company7410

8 - Mase 282

Back-ups

9 - Holodrone

10 - Page1992

11 - SpiritualAura

I ended up getting the achievement legitimately. You guys can let one of the back-ups take my place. Thanks anyway.

-Invincible

So since purchasing the xbox one I have a distinct lack of people to tear shit up with in Titanfall. I'm relatively good. Anyone want to get a team going?

I'm down amigo. I've only gotten this game last week but I've been pretty goos so far and haven't lost much.

Willing to Boost for Kill Them All achievement if anyone wants to add me. Gamertag is "Busta 21".

Okay so in order to boost properly we should need around 12 people (Give or take) to then switch to a Japanese server or another odd one. Just reply to this or send me a message at Weird Carrot

1) Weird Carrot

2) Anvil Gate

3) Feanorfenwe

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

I'm not sure if you 100% need 12 people (Maybe it'll work with just 4?) some clarification from anyone who knows would be great.

This is for the Xbox One for anyone who is interested

We need at least eight for a boosting session. Five more and we are in business. Send me or Carrot a message if you can join up tonight.

Huge thanks to everyone who played last night, was a real laugh!

-----------------THIS IS FOR THE XBOX ONE--------------

To those interested in joining in with some more boosting please message me at Weird Carrot, for speed purposes we can limit the players to 3v3 however the more the merrier.

1) Weird Carrot

2) Feanorfenwe (To be confirmed)

3) o Slicky J (To be confirmed)

4) Yu Yu Hackersho (To be confirmed)

5) Azzaa EU

6) Holodrone

7) Anvil Gate

8) iCeltic878

9) MasterSparky

10) Korrosive Kwake (Not Wednesdays)

11) Mostdopebear (Not Wednesdays)

12) Carrot Cake Kid

Okay we're pretty much good to go, I doubt they'll be anything tonight as a number of us aren't available. With any luck we can get another session going for Thursday 24th

Boosting sessions don't follow a strict time limit and aren't exactly held at a specific time, I'd recommend being online at about 8pm EST/1am GMT for the best chance to catch people.

As always some rules apply-

-Please have a functioning mic

-While joking about is fine please do not ruin others attempts at achievements (by killing them for example) when it is their turn

-Stay until everyone in the group has gotten their wanted achievement(s)/challenges, please do not leave the moment you get what you want

-Please have a working knowledge of the game (know where things are on the maps for easy meet ups)

Edited by WeirdCarrot

It you are boosting I Killed Them All on Thursday night (Xbox One) please count me in. I'll be available from 730PM EST til whenever. I'm 15 wins from Gen 9, have tried for this achievement every game and someone else always manages to get a kill. I'd like to put an end to the frustration.

GT: Carrot Cake Kid

While the session is happy to help anyone get whatever stuff they need, are you okay to stay to help others who may need different achievements?