Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if theres any serious gamers out there who like to 100% everygame they play and want to fully get the multiplayer done please message me im looking for dedicated players to get the MP done , also looking to do AC3 MP achievements and revelations please message me if your serious about this

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm desperate to 100% every AC game but being that I've not played this one on multiplayer much, the list is brutal.

Anyone still around want to boost? My gamertag is Raz86

I'll be looking to do Revelations also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone wants to start setting up a group to boost the multiplayer achievements? Realized I never got around to doing it a few years ago, so now I still need all of the multiplayer achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I’m a german Die-Hard AC Fan who wants to rock ALL AC’s MP on 100%... once again!!! I already did this on PS and now it’s time for xbox! I’m trying to form a crew to boost the achievements, so please feel free to join!

Name is: “de Ingo”

• 2 weeks later...

Need to find some boosting buddies for AC: Brotherhood and Revelations if those people still exist out there. Feel free to add me: G/T WesCoast.

Not online a lot these days with all of the adulting I need to do, but I still manage to get on a day or two a week at least and could set some times with people. I'm in US Central Time Zone (Chicago).

Thanks!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

FYI for Brotherhood multiplayer: I was forced to buy "The Da Vinici Disappearance," DLC I never wanted still at full price years after it came out, to play in a session with 5 other people today. I don't know if it's mandatory for everyone or if it was because the other 5 already had it but it's a typical BS move by Ubisoft and is why I never buy their games anymore.