Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for two decent gta players, planning to run through the heists for the criminal mastermind challenge. That's for doing them all without dying to net a $10 mil reward. Happy to help you grab the heists related achievements. Message me on GT: Kill3R Camel. This is for the 360.

I've got through everything except for the platinum medals. If anybody else would be interested in replaying the Fleeca Heist to get them easily, I have 16/25 and would prefer a UK player for the sake of timezones.

I now only need five, really would rather shoot through the Fleeca heist on repeat than keep getting screwed over by random people.

Looking for three other people to boost the heist achievements. I do have a mic and i know how the heists will play out except the humane labs one. I would prefer to be the leader so i can get the leader platinum reward, but not to picky. Will also help out if people want to try the Criminal Mastermind bonus. Usually on around 1600 Illinois time. Will help out with any other achievements for this and the One version.

Looking for 3 other players to do the Loyalty/All The Way Through Challenges. I'm pretty on par with all the Heists and know how to make quick work of most firefights with minimal damage thanks to the Armored Kuruma. Also am privy with the sneaking/silent parts on Prison Break (Mansion), Humane Labs Raid (Emp Delivery), Series A Funding (stealing the vans from the Lost).

GT - Deadpool Psycko

On mostly around 7pm-11pm EST (weekdays)

Need help with hosting all Heist achievements. Unfortunately I do not have a mic so be patient with me and I need help with all prison jobs and all other jobs except for Flecca job. I am dedicated. I am usually available at all times as I'm running on Eastern Standard Time Mon - Sun. Message me please.

GT: Crane HK

Edited by Crane HK

OK, need help for something, all you have to do is go to the Ammu Nation north of the strip club, start the mission meth'd up, and once it has started, send me an invite to your game.

there may be a Lost Slamvan as reward.

Hit me up GT : General Asesino

Edited by General Valtiel

Looking for someone to work on the MASTERMIND achievement with (25 platinum medals in Heists). Plan is to keep replaying the first two Fleeca Job Heists taking turns driving (driver always get platinum medal). Please msg me on XBL and we can set up a time. GT: scavetta