Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

DEG23

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by DEG23

• 3 months later...

I need to get Nemesaurus (become a Nemesis 50 times).

i'm hoping for a full group (12 people) so we can get a lot accomplished.

i'm using the 360 not the PC version

FUTURE PARTICIPANTS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LIST BELOW AND ADD YOUR NAME!

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) x360a user 999

3) THC BLUNTED

4) 3sixty

5)Guneagle01

6) OzzieDeath

7) REDDEAD5293

8)Danoftheman

9) T0X1C1NH4L3

10) Usman S

11)

12)

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

Also down to boost, I am from Europe but have no problem boosting late nights and early mornings. Looking to boost Slap Happy mainly.

GT: T0X1C1NH4L3 (o is a 0)

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) x360a user 999

3) THC BLUNTED

4) 3sixty

5) T0X1C1NH4L3

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

I need to get Nemesaurus (become a Nemesis 50 times).

i'm hoping for a full group (12 people) so we can get a lot accomplished.

i'm using the 360 not the PC version

FUTURE PARTICIPANTS PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LIST BELOW AND ADD YOUR NAME!

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) x360a user 999

3) THC BLUNTED

4) 3sixty

5)Guneagle01

6) OzzieDeath

7) REDDEAD5293

8)Danoftheman

9) T0X1C1NH4L3

10) Usman S

11)DudleytheWINO

12)

I'm down to boost as well if you're still looking for more people. If not then I'm willing to boost with a single person and just try to search matches until we find each other.

I'd like to go for Slap Happy and Nemesaurus

GT: DudleytheWINO

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) x360a user 999

3) THC BLUNTED

4) 3sixty

5)Guneagle01

6) OzzieDeath

7) REDDEAD5293

8)Danoftheman

9) T0X1C1NH4L3

10)

11)DudleytheWINO

12)Bleach x360a

We're still down one because Usman S said he no longer needs to boost.

Is everyone free Saturday morning? I feel like that's usually a good time for most people.

Yeah I hear ya, but it is hard to find a time that works for both Americans and Europeans. starting at 23:00 gmt would be nice for europeans but americans might not even be home from work at 16:00 on a Friday. Would love to here someone elses suggestion as well!

Yeah I hear ya, but it is hard to find a time that works for both Americans and Europeans. starting at 23:00 gmt would be nice for europeans but americans might not even be home from work at 16:00 on a Friday. Would love to here someone elses suggestion as well!

Well that's why doing it at the weekend is more likely to work. ;)

I'm CST and 17:00 or later would probably work for me on Friday. Also, I thought GMT was only 5 hours later than us during DST which it is currently and 6 hours when not DST. So wouldn't that mean that 17:00 was only 22:00 there?

I get up pretty early most days as well so I could do anytime after 6:30 CST/11:30 GMT on Saturday.

I'm CST and 17:00 or later would probably work for me on Friday. Also, I thought GMT was only 5 hours later than us during DST which it is currently and 6 hours when not DST. So wouldn't that mean that 17:00 was only 22:00 there?

I get up pretty early most days as well so I could do anytime after 6:30 CST/11:30 GMT on Saturday.

Hmm yes you are probably correct! The latest I'd want to finish at ideally would be 9PM DST/2AM BST.

OMG. I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry. I just completed all the achievements yesterday. I updated the list to remove my name, I moved up everyone else, and I added the two who posted yesterday so hopefully you guys will still have enough people. I'm amazed how quickly this group formed. If I had known I would've just waited. I love the x360a community. Again, so sorry.

Latest list:

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) THC BLUNTED

3) 3sixty

4)Guneagle01

5) OzzieDeath

6) REDDEAD5293

7)Danoftheman

8) T0X1C1NH4L3

9)DudleytheWINO

10)Bleach x360a

11) LadybugLuvnChic

12) HunCity87

These were the two I added:

I'd be interested in helping you guys out. I just need the wins on the maps and the panic slaps, but would be willing to help with whatever you need.

I still need Nemesaurus, even if I could branch off with just one of you guys and trade off 5 kills during regular play...message me on xbl if interested

Sorry, just found out I wont be able to play for a while so I am removing myself from the list. So you don't have to plan around my wish for boosting on Friday.

Here is the latest list:

1) Lamb3ntSpartan

2) THC BLUNTED

3) 3sixty

4)Guneagle01

5) OzzieDeath

6) REDDEAD5293

7)Danoftheman

8) DudleytheWINO

9)Bleach x360a

10) LadybugLuvnChic

11) HunCity87

12)

We'll plan for Friday at 5pm CST then for sure since no one else seems to have suggested anything different. Even if we can't get everyone to join we should still be able to get get a large amount of Nemesis and Slaps for the 8-11 players we may have.

I'll send everyone friend requests when I get off work. If you all want to do the same as well then we can see how many people are still paying attention to this thread and are down to take care of this on Friday.