Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

Right i need some major help on beating the Rotten Game ++ I foolishly used a bonfire aesthetic to get an extra giants soul to kill the king Vendrick.

Can anybody help me i need his soul to trade for an achievement, i used the earlier one on a weapon while playing the game blind. I am level 160 but i can jump up lots of levels if needed to get a summon please help!

Edited by IRELAND NO 1

I didn't know about the hidden bonfire down the path on the left, so the one I used 3 aesthetics on was the 1st one to kill the 2 giants below the hidden door 3 times lol.

I am level 178 atm I can try help you with any boss but I am about to start NG+ just farming items before I move on. I hope I can still join your game? message me if you want me to help, if I'm on I will I help no problem.

The reason why I am this level is I used 4 bonfire athetics on the giant lords soul in the memory to farm items, you can get 25k every 2 mins I am using that to buy lots of items to prepare!

Need 500 invade kills willing to boost this. I don't want to fight the rotten at NG6 when im on NG++

<---------GT

Are you NG or NG+? Level? I don't mind doing this since I plan to play the game every day until I got all achievements, which I can wait as I want to get as many convenant items as I can before going offline. And I shall be very grateful if you could help me farm Dragon Scales (can take turn kill each other 30 times if you want)

I'm on NG+ about 213 SL. I am at the main castle about to head towards the dragon shrine to become a member.

Wow, 213 SL. What about Soul Memory? I'm afraid my SL & SM are probably too low to connect to you. Hope you don't mind waiting for a few more days (hopefully) so that I can get to NG+ and grind some souls to match yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone around 130 SL that would want to team up and take out bosses together, quid pro quo style (for those that don't know what that means, you help me, i help you).

will to gain some levels to get some help

Pleae message me on Live, as chances are i wont look back here.

Gamertag = Goatlegged

I am on quite a bit

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, been having bad luck finding help for Duke Freja (in NG but used Aesthetic for NG+ Old Soul). SL144 and more than happy to help with any boss in return.

In my original battle I was melee, had no idea of his patterns and the 2 guys I summoned just smoked him with spells and range. I am melee mostly.

GT Shred Asics 13

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, guys. Just jumping in to ask if there is someone willing to play together. I need Sunlight medals. Unfortunately I cant find anyone that would summon me for any boss fight. Im in Iron Keep ATM. B4 Old Iron King boss. SL 105, SM 1.1kk. Dont know if its too high. I didnt grind or boost anything at all so guess its kinda normal at this point.

My GT CrazyBabyAdiS. Feel free to msg me ingame.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...