Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session. You can see prior requests for assistance in the archive HERE.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

Edited by bplayak

• 2 weeks later...

Male hero looking for help with the three online achievements: Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimensional Conception, and Online Merger.

Gamertag: jbharden

EDIT: 100% complete! Thanks!

Edited by hynch

• 2 months later...
Male hero looking for help with the three online achievements: Long Distance Relationship, Cross-Dimensional Conception, and Online Merger.

Gamertag: jbharden

This was one of my favorite games. I completed it ages ago. I still own it and am willing to help others with achievements. If you'd like help, send me a message on XBL or if you've got a session set up, send me a link in a visitor message on my wall and I'll see about joining you. (I do have all of the Legendary Weapons now (thanks to hynch for the the last 4 I needed for my collection) so if you need help with those I can help you there too.)

Edited by troy0891

• 5 weeks later...

Need help with fashion victim. The ones i need are chefs hat, military suit mens masquerade, and king suit. I got Everything else in case you want to trade or if i could help you with anything else in this game or even a completely different game. Also i dont have any dlc for this game. I can download the free one though.

Gamertag: abcdelm45084

Edited by abcdelm

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's a longshot, but is there anyone near the end of the game (making judgments) that can allow me to join their game so I can get the "Tough Love" achievement for saving the maximum amount of Albion citizens. I had more than enough money, but I misunderstood the guide and missed the achievement. As much as I enjoyed the game, I would hate to do another playthrough just for this one achievement.

I can provide the money (6.5 million) and I can also lend out Legendary Weapons for the help as I have all of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gamertag: Supra Omnes

The Last achievement i need is the legendary weapons one, i have 27/50 already and am happy to return them afterwards, these are the ones i need if anyone can help please send me a message on live

Edit: Now i have 33/50

Edit: 35/50

Edit: DONE!!! :)

No longer have the game or a save file

Edited by Crashdown26

hey willing to help anyone with any achievements i only need to borrow these weapons for my finally achievement we need guns

The Merchant's Bodyguard

TAnner's Glory

The TYPO

Bloodcraver

Chickenbane

and now Skorm's justice cause i lent it to someone who said they would help me get the achievement :(

I have all the clothes and a ton of money any help needed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I need help with the partner and child achievements. My character is male so if anyone can help me who has a female character (Christ these devs freak me out sometimes) I would appreciate it.

I've just started the game but I want to basically get all MP achievements out of the way so that I can start Fable Anniversary and then work my way through the games.

Also if I could get that achievement for making a 1000 gold whilst in your game.

Many thanks.

Gamertag: Brako Von Cruel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

need the three online achievements, the chef's hat, and thirteen of the weapons in order to get 100%. GT is RavingMadJackal

Weapons i need are:

The Splade, The Swinging Sword, Tunderblade, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Tannar's Glory, Trollblight, The TYPO, Arkwright's Flintlock, The Equaliser, Facemelter, Simmon's Shotgun, Skorm's Justice, and Reaver Industries Perferator.

Hey all, I know this game is pretty out of date these days, but two friends and I are trying for 100% anyway.

Our roadblock right now is, of course the We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns achievement. Specifically, we're missing these weapons:

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Souldrinker

Hammer of Wilmageddon

Jack's Hammer

Bloodcraver

Holy Vengeance

The Sandgoose

Skorm's Justice

If anyone has these in their stores or is willing to donate them to our cause, it would be greatly appreciated!

Gamertag: Keldroc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The only achievement is need is for all the weapons, currently only need 11, if anyone has any duplicates to trade or would be able to give me weapons so i can unlock the achievement i would be more then happy to give them all the weapons back afterwards so they can unlock it aswell. Gt VaniLLa Nuka