Item Trading Thread

Seraph Xii

You cannot drop/trade a lot of things now, spells included.

This thread may prove useful, as I am currently going for one of every unique weapon, and I've missed a few that drop from enemies that have stopped spawning.

For the record, I still have to go through on NG++, so no bonfire ascetics for me :)

I have also stopped trading my stuff in the Gavlan now that I've passed the 2 million souls on hand point. If anyone posts something they need, and I have a spare, I will gladly drop for free :)

Have:

Manikin gloves, Torso

Gyrm Torso

Iron clad helm

Alonne captain helm

Lion warrior skirt

Grave warden set

Llewellyn gloves

Desert sorceress Torso

Mastadon helm, gloves, legs

Drakekeeper helm, torso, legs

Leydia black hood, robe

Leydia white robe

Ormas greatshield

Gyrm greatshield

Bellkeeper shield

Slumbering dragon shield

Old knight shield

Verangian shield

Manikin shield

Alonne greatbow

Black witch staff

Sunset staff

Old whip

Full moon sickle

Mastadon halberd

Silverback spear

Stone soldier spear

Malformed skull

Lion greataxe

Melu scimitar

Blue flame

Demon greathammer

Black dragon shield

Want:

Imperious legs, helm

Red lion warrior cape

Heide knight armour (except torso)

Visible Aurous gloves, helm and legs

Catarina set

Monastery set

Silverback sickle

Bloodied whip

Pickaxe (ridiculously hard to get

Edited by Seraph Xii

You cannot drop/trade a lot of things now, spells included.

I have yet to try trading in DS2, but what do you mean? I know I can drop everything I have on my main other than spells.

How does trading work in DS2 though? Can both hosts and spirits (invited players) drop and pick up items or something? And is it possible to invite someone straight into your world from your friends list etc. or do you have leave the host a summon sign for them to be able to summon you?

I ask these questions as I have some gear on my main that I was hoping to transfer to some new characters by droping the stuff for my brother to pick up, and then have him drop the gear for the relevant characters.

I read that it's a special pig that has a 1/1000 chance of spawning.

Someone found out that it is actually any pig. I led an aggressive pig across the land, and he ate the mushrooms and spit out the pickaxe. Silly guide book and its shenanigans :p

I have yet to try trading in DS2, but what do you mean? I know I can drop everything I have on my main other than spells.

How does trading work in DS2 though? Can both hosts and spirits (invited players) drop and pick up items or something? And is it possible to invite someone straight into your world from your friends list etc. or do you have leave the host a summon sign for them to be able to summon you?

I ask these questions as I have some gear on my main that I was hoping to transfer to some new characters by droping the stuff for my brother to pick up, and then have him drop the gear for the relevant characters.

By summoning someone through a white or red stone, you can chose to "leave" certain items. They will sit on the ground and other players can pick them up, just like DS1. However, they did change a few things so that you can't even drop them. IIRC, you can only trade weapons, armor, and certain consumables.

Ugh, the NPC black phantoms that drop unique items haven't been dropping anything for me lately.

yeah its so frustrating... so if anyone has one left or is willing to trade send me a message please. can offer shadow mask and the whole mad warrior set except the mask for example

I'm looking for a set of Engraved Gauntlets. I fucked this quest-line up three times now because the official guide has it all wrong. I don't want to play through yet again for a single pair of gauntlets.

I have a lot of stuff but nothing highly coveted, I don't think. I would be happy to farm something, or beat some bosses with you, in exchange for it. I'm SL 150 with like 10 mil soul memory on NG++.

Edited by The Nerevarine

Hey guys,

i am looking for Human effigys,

I would trade Titanite Slabs (which can make weapons to +10) for Human Effigys or some Aesthetic Bonfire.

Ratio 1:1 => 1 human effigy for 1 titanite slab or 1 aesthetic bonfire <=

I need a lot but i would be happy with 3 human effigys in total too, but the more the better for me, because i only have 1 human effigy left in my inventory.

I could also help you out with bosses or something like that, i am on New Game and i am Soul Level 230.

Don`t worry about the level difference, i think i can summon you if you are over soul level 130 , i know a way which could work again like yesterday with a player Soul Level 147.

Respond to this post or send me a private message on the forums (please don`t forget to leave your gamertag)

Best regards

Mogry

Edited by Mogry

I'll go ahead and post what I have remaining to obtain, since it is only 11 items. If you have any of them, do tell! I have a ton of stuff in return.

Missing Weapons: 3

Heide Greatlance

Manikin Claws

Chime of Want (will get when Nashandra is defeated on my NG++ run)

Missing Shields

NONE! :D

Just ask me what I have, way too much to list. If it is a common weapon, and I have extras, I don't mind giving it for nothing in return.

Edited by Puppys

I'll go ahead and post what I have remaining to obtain, since it is only 11 items. If you have any of them, do tell! I have a ton of stuff in return.

Missing Weapons:

Drakekeeper's Sword

Monastery Scimitar

Chaos Rapier

Heide Greatlance

Manikin Claws

Plan on getting soon (but still wouldn't mind):

King's Ultra Greatsword

Chime of Want

Dragonslayer Greatbow

Black Dragon Greatsword

Missing Shields

Chaos Shield

Cursed Bone Shield - I have this bonfire up to NG+12. I have her entire outfit, but not her shield. The skeleton lords are getting tough :/

Just ask me what I have, way too much to list. If it is a common weapon, and I have extras, I don't mind giving it for nothing in return.

I read on the wiki the cursed bone shield drops from the mage through the "hollow" locked door in the shrine of Amana, are you 100% sure you're killing the ring enemy? I have the Drakekeepers sword, and both chaos items if you have any Aurous, monastery or catarina armour ;) also have a soul of the king.

someone who can offer 2or 3 soul vessels?

I can, what do you have?

someone who can offer 2or 3 soul vessels?

If you are on NG+, you can have 2 for free. Maybe trade for some ascetics if you have plenty to spare.

I read on the wiki the cursed bone shield drops from the mage through the "hollow" locked door in the shrine of Amana, are you 100% sure you're killing the ring enemy? I have the Drakekeepers sword, and both chaos items if you have any Aurous, monastery or catarina armour ;) also have a soul of the king.

Whoever wrote that is wrong, the official guide sitting next to me, as well as the wikidot both say Merciless Roenna, 1% drop.

I only have the Catarina helm, haven't farmed any of those three phantoms yet. Would that be enough? haha.

Someone found out that it is actually any pig. I led an aggressive pig across the land, and he ate the mushrooms and spit out the pickaxe. Silly guide book and its shenanigans :p

By summoning someone through a white or red stone, you can chose to "leave" certain items. They will sit on the ground and other players can pick them up, just like DS1. However, they did change a few things so that you can't even drop them. IIRC, you can only trade weapons, armor, and certain consumables.

I have an extra Cursed Bone Shield if would want it.

Also there's a much easier method to farm the Cursed Bone Shield and the Warlock Mask using aesthetics right out side the 4th bonfire in the Shrine of Amana. ( upstairs in front of the Shrine of Living entrance there's a wizard that drops them). Much easier then farming Merciless Roenna.

Edited by ITIGHOSTITI

I have an extra Cursed Bone Shield if would want it.

Also there's a much easier method to farm the Cursed Bone Shield and the Warlock Mask using aesthetics right out side the 4th bonfire in the Shrine of Amana. ( upstairs in front of the Shrine of Living entrance there's a wizard that drops them). Much easier then farming Merciless Roenna.

Yes! I do want it!

So your saying that there is a second place to get all that, and the wiki that Seraph posted is actually correct too? That's cool then, the guide book has been wrong on several occasions so I wouldn't put that past it.

If anyone could sort me out a witches hat. I have aesthetics to trade not sure I have anything sort after though. Messed up his quest line and would like an extra slot before ng+. Sl150 SM3m gt:maxxxpoo

Edited by maxpoo