1 Million Fans?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but I've stopped at 970G. The game was good, but not good enough to sink that amount of time into when I could be playing other things :/

May I suggest putting aside a day to just grind as many fans as possible and do it again sometime the following week and so on, until you get the achievement? Don't give up! You got all the other achievements with the greatest of ease.

I've given up playing it daily and am just gonna have grind binges on it until it eventually unlocks. I want that 1000G

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/funny-gifs-want.gif

most of the fans i got on mx1 was between 3500 - 4500.

i have gone back to mx2 now and i'll post if i get a better amount of fans.

i wonder if the contract details make more fans too, mine is for just getting on the podium but there are ones for getting world champion, or maybe you just get xp for the contracts.

Really? What is this that you speak of? I'm going to have to check this out! I hit 400K yesterday and am not happy!

Really? What is this that you speak of? I'm going to have to check this out! I hit 400K yesterday and am not happy!

look at the contract you take it says what the team are looking for you to get as part of the contract, there are winning, podium places, and i think getting in the top half, i do think they are just for the xp and not for fans though.

im on mx2 now and getting about 3000 so it's less than i thought and my contract is for podium places.

i'll finish this one and then choose red bull mx1 with carioli as a guide reckons you can get about 6000 fans so i'll have to check it out.

im currently on 200k fans.

Yeah, pretty sure it's only XP, but report back if different. I changed teams just for a different ride. Been on KTM250, KTM450, Suzuki450, Kawasaki450 and have stayed on Yamaha450 for a while now. That's five at least and I never noticed a change in fans when riding for the various teams. You think difficulty or physics choice would play a part in how many fans you amass per weekend, but no.. It's Stupid.

finished the mx2 season and hardly got any points, now im on mx1 with red bull team but after the 1st race i don't see any difference in fans.

i'll do this mx1 season then im going to try 1 season different to see what the fan size is, im going to choose a team with a contract so i only have to be in the top half of the table, then im going to go to the race but in the pit im going to skip the 1st race then win the next race to see what the fan size difference is, if there is no difference then i could keep doing this system of 1 race which will at least shorten the amount of races needed.

Yeah, pretty sure it's only XP, but report back if different. I changed teams just for a different ride. Been on KTM250, KTM450, Suzuki450, Kawasaki450 and have stayed on Yamaha450 for a while now. That's five at least and I never noticed a change in fans when riding for the various teams. You think difficulty or physics choice would play a part in how many fans you amass per weekend, but no.. It's Stupid.

i have now tried to skip the 1st race and do the 2nd to see the fans difference.

i chose an mx 2 team and i skipped the 1st race and won the 2nd and i didn't lose 3000 fans, on 1 of my races i only lost 9 fans because i didn't beat my rival but that was no loss really, so on my 3rd race i was on 319,985 fans, my team goal was 25 points for the session which meant i only had to get 1st on the 2nd race to get the team objective which i did, so i got over the 2 races - 940 fans for getting 9th, 2513 fans for getting the team objective of 25 points, and 1031 fans for beating my rival which gave me 3784 for winning 1 race and i am on 323769 now. so if you work out that doing this each 2 races i do will earn a minimum of 5000 fans just for the team objective, which could rise to about 7000 based on beating a rival or what positions i get. but it's worth it to me just for the team objective fans as i get 500 more doing it my way. you just have to make sure to choose a contract that is either mid table or podium finishes.

hopefully someone else will try this to confirm it works.

so i have gone so far into the season and it was working well but now after the 7th race im required to get 30 points and now on the 10th race i need 35 points so my theory works up to the 7th race which at least cuts down the amount of races i need to do, im not sure why the team points needed went up, maybe it's the contract which i have to have a podium finish im guessing is at the end of the season, i tried to get a contract to just finish in the top half but i couldn't find any of them, they were all champion or podium finish contracts, im guessing the top half contracts may work better.

tried another season needing a podium finish for the team.

here is the score i recorded.

all these were 1 race not 2 as i skipped the 1st race, you must win the 2nd race though to get the team objective, if the objective isn't 25 points and is more then you will have to do both races on that track, failure to not get the team objective points will result in losing fans by about 3000, you can also lose fans by not winning the rival challenge but you only lose about 50 fans and it's no loss when you look at the overall score below.

so for 1 race each track i ended the season with 42,121 fans so if i had raced twice on a track like normal then i would have got 84,242 which means my method works as long as you keep an eye on the team points objective on each track needed, make sure you skip the 1st race on each track only when the team points needed are 25, anything more then don't skip the race.

choose mx2 (not sure if mx1 makes a difference or not) and choose a contract to have a podium finish, i tried to get a contract for just getting in the top half but i couldn't find any.

im going to do all my seasons this way now as i gain more fans overall based on the number of races to fans ratio, even though at the end of the season i came 9th overall so i got no bonus fans but i also wasn't punished either, and the most you get is 10-15k and the average doing both races on a track gets you about 65k including the end bonus so im making 20k more doing my method based on 28 races overall.

hope others try this method.

my team was standing construct KTM although im not sure there is any difference in teams tbh.

While I appreciate your input jpg30, I think it's easiest to just average 4200 per race weekend and focus on accumulating 50K fans per sitting. Currently at 500K and want to break something..

You think bumping up the difficulty or rider physics would pay out more fans, but no.. :mad:

While I appreciate your input jpg30, I think it's easiest to just average 4200 per race weekend and focus on accumulating 50K fans per sitting. Currently at 500K and want to break something..

You think bumping up the difficulty or rider physics would pay out more fans, but no.. :mad:

but if you look at the score i got it works out at 84k per season based on the 2 race rule.

it just seems quicker too, plus some tracks are really a pain so only having to do 1 race on some of the tracks makes it more easier for me, if you feel happy enough to do the normal route that's fine, i just think my method makes it quicker as i will have to do less seasons overall.

but if you look at the score i got it works out at 84k per season based on the 2 race rule.

it just seems quicker too, plus some tracks are really a pain so only having to do 1 race on some of the tracks makes it more easier for me, if you feel happy enough to do the normal route that's fine, i just think my method makes it quicker as i will have to do less seasons overall.

No doubt, when it comes to this achievement, quicker IS better! I noticed anytime I threw a race, I lost fans and am not taking part in that again, lol. Pretty sure your way or similar 'paths' would be quicker, but I find it easier to just mindlessly bang through 7 races while listening to music each day. I get about 74K fans per season. How many fans you at total? If you beat me to 1 million, your idea is clearly better. ;)

Yeah I give up. Only took me 220k to realise. :p Posting guide tonight and trading this in tomorrow. Was a fairly decent week on the mud I suppose lol.

No way! I know it's an awful task, but I figured I'd break well before you. I thought you would have grinded much worse things in the past. Meh, can't say I blame you though. I threaten to never play it again every time I play it, lol. Not fucking touching it today though! :dance:

No way! I know it's an awful task, but I figured I'd break well before you. I thought you would have grinded much worse things in the past. Meh, can't say I blame you though. I threaten to never play it again every time I play it, lol. Not fucking touching it today though! :dance:

I've done much longer and tedious grinds in the past but nothing this dull, and the fact that I'm in two events for VGO next week I really don't think this completion is worth it.

Hey, at least you're halfway there man!