I Remember When...

dunkin214

I first played this game when I was still a pre-teen, and I can remember the opening sequence giving me nightmares after I played it at 4am. Then heard my dad drop the f-bomb the first time when I failed a hack puzzle. Funny memories.

• 9 months later...
Bioshock is probably the best game i've played on the Xbox 360. just the idea of an underwater city is awesome. the storyline is very good too. i love the setting and looking out a window and seeing the other side of the city. i love the plasmids and the weapons. its just such a good game! ;)

I totally agree. Don't forget about great voice acting and awesome story. I truly believe that it's one of the greatest games ever made on any system.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of people have great memories from this particular game.

I remember being annoyed about the slowness of the game when I came up out of the water after the plane went down. After a few seconds I touched the gamepad and realized that the game had started and was immediately blown away by how great it looked instead. I didn't realize a game on a console could look so good at that time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I think a lot of people have great memories from this particular game.

I remember being annoyed about the slowness of the game when I came up out of the water after the plane went down. After a few seconds I touched the gamepad and realized that the game had started and was immediately blown away by how great it looked instead. I didn't realize a game on a console could look so good at that time. :)

It was fantastic looking when it came out and it still holds up pretty well even today. It's not current gen or anything, but still not ugly.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, this game definitely brings back all sorts of memories! I'll never forget the first time I played and got to the part where you're waiting for Atlas to get the door open during the lockdown. You get that video message from Andrew Ryan, and the splicers are closing in, and the whole time I was certain they'd break through the glass and I'd be screwed. Gives you your first taste as to how scary the game can be!