Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I thought I read a little while ago that the servers were shutting down, and due to college, I definitely haven't kept myself up to date with the news missing the change of heart and keeping them open. So I'd be willing to boost with you guys whenever you have free time! I apologize for needing so many achievements, but they are:

Violent Cartographer

Rainman

Triple Kill

Killtacular

Running Riot

Air Traffic Control

Decorated Soldier

Ninja

Carjacking (Not sure if this can be in single player)

My GT is Nemaster117. Thanks, guys, and I hope to see you online!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well since I was sent an game invite at the last minute and unable to play since I didnt find out about it until 2 days later - I set up a boost session for this coming Sunday, sign up is on the Sessions link.

Some advice for those interested in hosting sessions, give people a date and time. If you don't add them as friends at least give some advanced notice unlike some last minute BS "we're gonna boost now". It called courtesy.

Now game on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am currently looking to boost achievements this weekend with others who need to as well. I currently have 2 accounts to use on 2 different computers (possibly 3, I have to see if my third laptop will be able to run Halo 2) as well as I have one other person who is interested in boosting as well. So far we should have 4 accounts to boost some achievements.

If anyone else is interested in joining please send a message to ix zigatz xi. The more the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got my copy of it ordered and should have it by tuesday, so ill totally me up for getting the multiplayer achievements whenever...XBL gamertag is Ohhhsnap...Also on a side note looking to get 3 people to join ODST vidmaster endure achievement.