Map voting hinted to come in the future.

Hot Juicy Pie

For the first time in FPS history, I don't care if this is included or not. I love all the maps. Only advantage is for the play every map/mode achievement.

I'd actually prefer they left it out, to stop the chance of the same maps constantly. It's good how it is.

I 100% agree with this. I have nothing else to say.

I didn't like it at first with no map select, but now that I've grown used to it I don't think its needed.

Although I am finding it harder and harder to play a rotation of maps on a server. Team balancing could definitely be improved a bit, I havn't had a game of pilot hunter in the last 3/4 hours of playing where one team hasn't been obliterated and quit, restarting the rotation.

Don't really want this to be added. Then it's going to be like the other FPS that allow this. Same damn maps are going to be picked consistently! Yeah some maps I don't enjoy playing on but, I'd rather be forced to play on a map I don't like but be able to play on ALL maps rather than playing the same 3-4 every game I get into.

I agree with everyone else it seems. Map voting on this game is not really needed, or wanted in my opinion. I have always hated map voting, unless you have a large party, you will almost never get the map you want, and will be forced to play the same 3 to 4 maps over and over and over and over and over again...

See, in relevance to the play on every map in every game type achievement, this would be welcome. Smashed out my 50 domination wins yet still haven't played on Fracture. Have 1 map left for CTF in Outpost 207 too but only a small few wins left for it for my 50, around 8 or 9 I think.

Just tends to be minor inconvenience as I run solo when the new matchmaking system tends to throw me in and out of different lobbies all the time only to end up getting on the same few maps over and over.

Past the achievement though as far as standard play goes I have no problem with how it is now, guess it will just come down to personal preference in the end.

See, in relevance to the play on every map in every game type achievement, this would be welcome. Smashed out my 50 domination wins yet still haven't played on Fracture. Have 1 map left for CTF in Outpost 207 too but only a small few wins left for it for my 50, around 8 or 9 I think.

Just tends to be minor inconvenience as I run solo when the new matchmaking system tends to throw me in and out of different lobbies all the time only to end up getting on the same few maps over and over.

Past the achievement though as far as standard play goes I have no problem with how it is now, guess it will just come down to personal preference in the end.

My White Whale was LTS on Rise. I just started joining lobbies and if Rise wasn't the next map then I'd back out. If it threw me into a game I would finish the game so that way I wouldn't leave the other team shorthanded. I got my last map about half way through my second night of doing this.

My White Whale was LTS on Rise. I just started joining lobbies and if Rise wasn't the next map then I'd back out. If it threw me into a game I would finish the game so that way I wouldn't leave the other team shorthanded. I got my last map about half way through my second night of doing this.

Thats cool. Just curious on one thing, does join in progress count? I've marked any maps I've joined in progress and played to completion with a ? next to the map name whereas any map I've played starting from the lobby and finished the match completely on, deleted the map name from my spreadsheet under its game type.

Done about half LTS but haven't touched Pilot Hunter one bit. Really enjoy Titanfall but tend to play it in patches, coming back to it every now and then to avoid burn out or getting fed up of playing it too much.

Thats cool. Just curious on one thing, does join in progress count? I've marked any maps I've joined in progress and played to completion with a ? next to the map name whereas any map I've played starting from the lobby and finished the match completely on, deleted the map name from my spreadsheet under its game type.

Done about half LTS but haven't touched Pilot Hunter one bit. Really enjoy Titanfall but tend to play it in patches, coming back to it every now and then to avoid burn out or getting fed up of playing it too much.

This is the exact same thing I did for matches that I joined in progress. As the other gentleman said as long as you joined before the epilogue evacuation portion it counts. I can confirm that as well. Basically you have to get the 'Match Complete' XP notification, then you know it counted. Since LTS doesn't have an epilogue, all in progress matches that you join should count.