new dlc the island?

Vampire1476

Does anyone else know when the next dlc comes out/

cos when i look at my achievements list there are new achievements for the game and there is a new challenge survive 30min on the island map.

you have 5 days

this is stupid cos there is no new dlc yet so how are we even able to get that achievement if the dlc isn;t veen available yet???!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at the marketplace again and still there is no dlc yet but the counter on the challenge has dropped to 4 days i still think this is a bad mistake of microsoft they shuld reset the counter. i did however get the best of the best achievement it unlocked afte r playing just one arena match on solo, furthermore i read on the internet that island of fates should have come out on april 18th but i can't read anything about it on official pages on the internet bummer.. guess we just have to wait and hope they release it soon :)

It appears the Best of the Best (Rank 150) achievement is retroactive, so MS added retroactive achievements for Xbox One? Pretty sweet.

If you look at it on TrueAchievements, the first winner was in December, so it dates it to the actual time you reached Rank 150!

It appears the Best of the Best (Rank 150) achievement is retroactive, so MS added retroactive achievements for Xbox One? Pretty sweet.

If you look at it on TrueAchievements, the first winner was in December, so it dates it to the actual time you reached Rank 150!

Yep, apparently mine was unlocked a month ago.:woop:

Also, how the hell can you survive for 30 mins? I usually only last 11 or 12 with my mates.

Edited by oooo yeah

just had a chat session with microsoft, they don't know why the challenge is up on xb1 yet they said i better contact crytek so i send crytek a mail and hoping that they would reset the challenge counter cos we can't play it yet

hope they put the dlc online soon within a couple of days :)

Yep, apparently mine was unlocked a month ago.:woop:

Also, how the hell can you survive for 30 mins? I usually only last 11 or 12 with my mates.

i usssualy get 25 to 34 minutes with my friends just use appollo and jupiter and have eyes in your back for enemies who didn;t get stunned when you use your focus,get good equipment with focus and health on it!

other than that with good communications and good play it is not so hard

Not for me.

Looking at the Ryse manage screen on my console, I only have colosseum pack. So Mars must have been a game update. I think the picture does show the next dlc pack, although it's not on everyone's console yet.

mars's chosen one is the 2nd map pack not an update, dual of fates is the 3rd and true it still isn't on the marketplace under game add ons and the timer just went to 3 days left for the cast away achievement wich is F*cked up ;)

also i didn't receive a reply from crytek contact support regarding this issue guess they still celebrate eastern :p

so my best bet is that it will take a lot of more time before the dlc will come out, and regarding the challenge, i guess it was an error, and wasn't suppose to be up and running in the first place. :(