bad attitude

DaSwede

Listen, I just need to vent for a minute. Does anyone else HATE these games, i.e. Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, other than me?

I hate these games.

No, I didn't buy them, a friend did. He got them used. It was an accident that they are even on my GT. But them because I have some obsessive need to finish everything, I'm working on the achievements - but I HATE THESE GAMES!

I can't be the only one.

Yours truly,

Utterly Frustrated

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this game, I mean, I'm enjoying the game's story, the gameplay, the characters, the voice acting...

On the other hand, I'm pretty pissed right now because I can't get past the Pressure Control Junction fight on hard. But other than that, everything is okay.

• 2 weeks later...

I only really dislike Asylum when compared to City. Arkham was great, albeit some difficulty with the combat flow, but City is so much better. I know the frustration of playing it to get all the achievements and it's a pain but doable. Overall, thought the games were great, between story and absolutely great voice acting, particularly Batman (Kevin Conroy) and Joker (Mark Hamill).

I'm enjoying this game, I mean, I'm enjoying the game's story, the gameplay, the characters, the voice acting...

On the other hand, I'm pretty pissed right now because I can't get past the Pressure Control Junction fight on hard. But other than that, everything is okay.

That one's really bad on hard. Took me many tries. On the plus side, once you finish that, there's really only two bosses left, without many fights in between. Just be careful not to get involved with the goons at the party. Got the achievement related to that on Normal and didn't even want to think about it on Hard.

• 1 month later...

Not all games are for everyone. Its fair enough that you dont like it but I think the only reason you hate it is because you are forcing yourself to play it for the achievements.

I actually liked asylum more than City, its actually one of my favourite games of all time. Think I've 100% it 5+times (on the ps). Now its available for free I got it for the xbox and I'm 'forcing' myself to play the challanges. I never really cared for them, just the campaign.

I never thought hard was that hard on Asylum, only died like twice (once on Ivy and once on bane, i stopped paying attention for a few seconds and got stuck in a corner and bane pummelled me lol). But I played City before I played asylum so I was already decent tbf. Though for some reason I find City on hard alot harder and new game + incredibly hard. Suppose I find Asylum easier because theirs less buttons etc.

Anywho... I'm going a bit far into it now lol, just saying if you arent having fun dont force yourself to do it. Maybe take a break and try in a month or 2. (Unless you have already finished it... Then congrats :p)