Easier UBER Difficulty Achievement...

I'd heard on the Xbone that if you complete the campaign on any difficulty and then replay the last level again on Uber that it unlocks both the Death Incarnate and Uber achievement. So I tested it this afternoon (23/05/14) and it works on the X360 version aswell.

I completed the campaign on "Bring It On" difficulty and then once the credits had rolled and I was back at the main menu I clicked on Chapters>Selected 16. Return to Deathshead's Compound>Selected Uber>Replayed entire level>Achievement pops for both Death Incarnate and Uber difficulty achievements as soon as the credits are done.

As of (23/05/14) I can confirm this works.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Scotty

Another confirmation from me for this glitch. I completed it on 'Can I Play, Daddy' difficulty from start to finish then loaded the final chapter up played it on UBER and the 2 difficulty achievements popped. Done. :)

glitch still works a treat. Just finished up now. 1st play through on can I play daddy difficulty. Didn't wait for credits to fully roll as they are long! level select 16 on uber and Cheevos unlocked after I let credits fully roll after finishing off deaths head.

For the uber play through of level 16 I ran past 1st fight. Ran downstairs got killed. Respawn at top of stairs, enemies ran past were all gone so could stock up on all the pickups. After that just picked stuff off from a distance with rockets and dropped laser mini gun from super soldier and took it slow and careful. Deathshead fight not too bad if you stun him with grenades in first phase. Then stock up, get duel rocket launchers and laser rifle set up for toggle and use the walkway trick.

• 2 weeks later...
glitch still works a treat. Just finished up now. 1st play through on can I play daddy difficulty. Didn't wait for credits to fully roll as they are long! level select 16 on uber and Cheevos unlocked after I let credits fully roll after finishing off deaths head.

For the uber play through of level 16 I ran past 1st fight. Ran downstairs got killed. Respawn at top of stairs, enemies ran past were all gone so could stock up on all the pickups. After that just picked stuff off from a distance with rockets and dropped laser mini gun from super soldier and took it slow and careful. Deathshead fight not too bad if you stun him with grenades in first phase. Then stock up, get duel rocket launchers and laser rifle set up for toggle and use the walkway trick.

What is the walkway trick? Can you kill the boss without dropping down or something?

• 6 months later...

Ok so I got to chapter 14 on Uber difficulty but cannot go any further.

Its the start of the chapter where you fly through the window. You have no cover because enemy bullets hit you through the wall. Died over 30 times and within less than a minute each time.

Can I change the difficulty to easy, complete the game, reload chapter 16 on Uber difficulty and get the achievements?

Ok so I got to chapter 14 on Uber difficulty but cannot go any further.

Its the start of the chapter where you fly through the window. You have no cover because enemy bullets hit you through the wall. Died over 30 times and within less than a minute each time.

Can I change the difficulty to easy, complete the game, reload chapter 16 on Uber difficulty and get the achievements?

Not entirely. The glitch is pretty specific.

You have to complete a full playthrough, from pressing 'New Game', start to finish on easy, then after you've completed it, from the main menu, replay the final mission, being sure to do the final mission of the playthrough that you just completed from start to finish on easy, as there are 2 technical playthroughs, one for each of the people you choose to save on the first mission, choose UBER for the difficulty and complete the final mission and both the hard and UBER achievements should pop.

This is how i did it and it's the only way of doing it that has worked for me, and i've done this same glitch on 360 and X1. :)