Ah looks like this game is being released as a GWG? Weird...

Not the first time this has happened. Off the top of my head, Guacamelee, So Many Me, Massive Chalice, Tumblestone, and The Deer God all released as GWG. I think there's been a few other ones.

Edited by EmporerDragon

Not the first time this has happened. Off the top of my head, Guacamelee, So Many Me, Massive Chalice, Tumblestone, and The Deer God all released as GWG. I think there's been a few other ones.

Happens on PSN occasionally too. Believe it or not we got Rocket League for free the first month it came out.

• 5 weeks later...
Easily the worst month of GWG...ever.

Ya, every month people say something similar and it's always hyperbole. Sometimes the games are actually pretty solid and people still whine.

I don't think there's anything redeemable here. There's not even lipstick on this pig to try and pretty it up

Ya, every month people say something similar and it's always hyperbole. Sometimes the games are actually pretty solid and people still whine.

I don't think there's anything redeemable here. There's not even lipstick on this pig to try and pretty it up

I’m one to over exaggerate when a month has games that I don’t like but holy fuck this month is bad...

Definitely getting ready to scrap gold I recon, just have to hope they make most of the features such as online play become free

No way in Hell they ever make online play free. It’s the only reason I pay for gold.

Dunk lords is boring. Also just hit a huge difficulty spike against the first boss. Seems impossible

The new gwg is horrific

literally 2 bad xbox one games and not even a 360. Lame

even tho the old xbox games might be good no achievementd makes it hard to go to a game thats so old i never played

literally waiting for the day dead by daylight is gwg and everyone can meet my wrath

Edited by Carmona
Multi-post clean up.

Dunk lords is boring. Also just hit a huge difficulty spike against the first boss. Seems impossible

The new gwg is horrific

literally 2 bad xbox one games and not even a 360. Lame

even tho the old xbox games might be good no achievementd makes it hard to go to a game thats so old i never played

literally waiting for the day dead by daylight is gwg and everyone can meet my wrath

I agree that the GWG have been so bad that you had to posts several times to get all of your thoughts in lol.

We do ask that you use that edit button instead of posting several times in a row. :)

This is yet another sign of the downside to the GWG program. At some point, you either repeat games you've given out, give out games that the masses already have, or give out games that people didn't buy in the first place.

It's awesome for gamers who are on a budget and those that maybe didn't try games like Dead Space, but for those gamers that can afford to buy into games regularly, the program is more miss than hit.

I don't ever get mad at the lineup if it's not good, but I will call it out for being terrible.

• 4 weeks later...