You're welcome! Do you know which game it was so I can update it?

I don't remember but since it wasn't a unique game then it's not a big deal so don't worry about it.

A suggestion (although not necessary) would be to put links to the GwG pages for a few countries like US/JP/Germany so lazy bums like me can just click on a link to check haha.

Keep up the good work!

Doesn't save too much time though, as in the time it would take to wait for a reply to their question they could have researched it themselves and found the answer :p

true lol but people do still post asking what are the achievements like, theres one on the first page already. its a nice thing to have my computer likes to have hissy fits some times so the less i have to click on the better haha

Links to the published achievement guides are now there! =D If anyone has any other suggestions on how this thread can be further improved to help people, please let me know! :)

I am not going behind anyone's back. As I had previously stated, I thought the other thread was not informative enough and really needed to be improved upon in order to be more helpful to the people using the site, so I decided to create my own as I believed a new and improved thread that contained more information would be beneficial to the site. If you have a problem with that, please take your complaints elsewhere; this thread is not the place for that and is specifically for the Games with Gold program.

Ya, because you can see how "on topic" it already is. I personally don't really care but its an insult to go all "the other thread sucked so I made a new one." But hey least I don't have to worry about it anymore. Yay!

@ Ravyn

]It IS a retail edition. Its CALLED Arcade

Edited by otaking live

So are there any rumors/informations about the Gold Games in June?

Cheers

They are in the first post under "Future Free Games". To reiterate it, the Xbox 360 games that will be offered are Charlie Murder, Dark Souls, and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition. The Xbox One games that will be offered are Halo: Spartan Assault and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood.

I still think we need a GWG bitching thread so the bi-monthly whining can be secluded elsewhere and this can stay as a thread about the actual games, rumors, news and updates.

Or people could realize the games are FREE and that Microsoft doesn't have to give them ANYTHING so bitching is pointless.

Free games are better than no free games.

I always look forward to the games. If I've played them or hate them, oh well. If I like them, great!!

As for June, only looking forward to 1 of them. The other I have played already and wasn't overly excited by it.

Or people could realize the games are FREE and that Microsoft doesn't have to give them ANYTHING so bitching is pointless.

Free games are better than no free games.

This. People complained that PS+ was better because they gave out free games, then MS comes around and starts their own program and people still complain. I've enjoyed this program so far. Granted I haven't been able to play many of the games I downloaded due to time, but I'm still glad that I have them for FREE for as long as I have my 360.

its capcoms fault really for making so many versions of the same game lol is the 3 or 4 street fighter 4 games lol

I was quite confused when I was first looking this game up :biglaugh

I haven't touched any of my GWG yet. I have boxed games that I want to play before I start on the downloads. So far I have Sleeping Dogs, Guardian of Light, Deadlight, Dust, Rainbow SV and Saint's Row 3 all sitting on my harddrive unused. Next month I will be getting Dark Souls and Charlie Murder.

Edited by DAnDaRk11

anyone got opinions to share on the super street fighter 4 arcade edition?

One of the best fighting games and it's the most popular fighting game out there for a reason. Easy to pick up and play but tough to master.

If you're going to judge Street Fighter based on achievements then I don't know what to tell you except... ;)

This. People complained that PS+ was better because they gave out free games, then MS comes around and starts their own program and people still complain. I've enjoyed this program so far. Granted I haven't been able to play many of the games I downloaded due to time, but I'm still glad that I have them for FREE for as long as I have my 360.

Seriously, this is a brand new thread and this topic has been done to death now so could you 2 please stop complaining about it.

I love Gwg. It is a great program i pay for gold for Left 4 dead co op and Halo 4 mp and Battlefield 1943 and Titanfall. Free games are a bonus.

This is what a lot of people don't seem to realize. Before Games with Gold existed, most of the people would have already had Gold, the fact that we now get 2 free games a month is just another benefit to the service.

I've had gold now for about 7 years and I didn't ever wish once they began giving out free games that they were better, I payed for the other things in the service that always had been, keeping my gold subscription when Games with Gold came out didn't depend on the games we were getting.

Either way though, I'm really looking forward to June's games as we also get a bonus game. Mostly looking forward to Dark Souls but we'll see how much fun the other ones are as well! :)

Edited by Rymt

One of the best fighting games and it's the most popular fighting game out there for a reason. Easy to pick up and play but tough to master.

If you're going to judge Street Fighter based on achievements then I don't know what to tell you except... ;)

ah cool. i think the last street fighter game i played was street fighter 2 haha

dead or alive is my fave fighting game at the moment then probs soul calibur and tekken.

just havent tried steet fighter for such a long time. i dont mind if the achievements are hard. as long as its fun il play it.

I say with some hesitation that I'm looking forward (?) to playing Dark Souls. For years I've held firm to the belief that I'm not a fan of frustratingly difficult games, but I recently found myself playing on games' hardest difficulties and getting through them without too much hair loss. :D

That said, Arkham Asylum's hard mode can jump into a lava pit. Even the normal setting made me want to flush my controller.

I say with some hesitation that I'm looking forward (?) to playing Dark Souls. For years I've held firm to the belief that I'm not a fan of frustratingly difficult games, but I recently found myself playing on games' hardest difficulties and getting through them without too much hair loss. :D

That said, Arkham Asylum's hard mode can jump into a lava pit. Even the normal setting made me want to flush my controller.

im sure you will love it. dark souls is such a great game. its only really hard at first but once you get used to it, its great

Good to see the original bloated thread has been done away with.

Looking forward to Dark Souls, I've decided I'm not even going to bother with Street Fighter, as I'm rubbish at fighting games and I know I'll only get frustrated, especially playing it online. Charlie Murder looks like good fun, hopefully they get the patch out to fix that relic achievement though.

Still hanging on to that XCOM dream though, would love to see that the month after, and I still think it's a gimme that Alan Wake American Nightmare will be on there at some point - it's been on sale more times than I can remember, but I never got round to it.