Bonnaroo Achievements

mcnichoj

It appears both "Been There, Done That" and "Hot Off the Press!" achievements are unobtainable. All the daily highlights are out now and neither will unlock. So unless there's an overall highlights I think it's done because I couldn't see an update to fix these ever being worked on.

This is apart of the Xbox original programming and presumably this app will be reused in the future as it was actually up months before the achievements were added.

They'll get patched at some point.

I hope you're right, and if they use it next year more achievements and challenges would be cool. :)

Yeah, that was my number #2 favorite set of the weekend. If you ever get a chance to see them live, do it.

In regards to smell, it smelled like pot and sweat all weekend long. Bonnaroo is seriously the coolest place I've been to. There was an Xbox Tent where you could play xbox one and get free swag, but I was too busy seeing sets so I never went.

It appears both "Been There, Done That" and "Hot Off the Press!" achievements are unobtainable.

Those both require the "2014 Highlights Sunday" channel to have been there before they would open. It's there now, so they should open up for you as they did for me.

Some great sets this past weekend. Elton put on one hell of a show for his first US festival, Jack White and Wiz Khalifa also put on great sets.

• 5 months later...

Well you can easily catch the livestream on bonnaroo.com (same site they've used for streams in the past). BLAM (Bonnaroo Lineup Announcement Megathon) in February is worth watching and kicks off the hype.

I never went in the Xbox tent at Bonnaroo but it was neat that they had Xbox Ones to play around with and MS reps passing out Xbox-branded chachkes.