Yupp final round is pretty nice thankfully, good luck everyone!

I just realised, because it's genres will the CET not have a hard time gathering all the right data? As some players might earn just a few achievements in games already started beforehand while also starting new games, so should we keep track of everything we earn just in case?

Edited by Barad

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yupp final round is pretty nice thankfully, good luck everyone!

I just realised, because it's genres will the CET not have a hard time gathering all the right data? As some players might earn just a few achievements in games already started beforehand while also starting new games, so should we keep track of everything we earn just in case?

I know I will anyway, to see when I reach 400 in every genre

Because you've been wrecking everything up so far, and you said you'll be ticking off when you get 400GS in every genre, so that means you'll be playing many games if you're going to cover every genre. Unless I read your previous post wrong.

You read it wrong. He means, say he scores in three games, he will track the scores so he knows when he has hit 400.

Hectic 24 hours... To clarify, a game can only count for 1 genre, and the genre is the one listed first. Just like it was in the second round.

And we will need some reporting from you, but it doesn't need links or anything. We just need to know where each genre you are scoring in comes from. So, "Action: Batman: Arkham Asylum, Puzzle: Chime & Hexic HD, etc"

Because you've been wrecking everything up so far, and you said you'll be ticking off when you get 400GS in every genre, so that means you'll be playing many games if you're going to cover every genre. Unless I read your previous post wrong.

I think I got among the least scores in round 3 of us that went through though. But as Lav says, the point is to try and get the multiplier as high as possible, so I'll probably spread my scores out among the genres. No idea if the scores themselves will be any good though, I'm not much for preparing and make a schedule which games to pick, I'll just take t as it comes. I'm happy to be among the last remaining, and my aim is to not end up last in the final :p

Well I personally think I'm doomed, as I'm not buying any new games. I spent 300 at the start of the month, and I've already finished most of that. Just gonna have to utilise what I have.

I might be fighting with you over last. I am going to be house/dog sitting starting Wednesday afternoon, and I'm not going to have access to most of my collection the way I would at home. The internet also tends to go out that far out in the country, so I might have to spend some time running back to town just to reload my profile to get things to register. I'm not going to roll over and give up, I just am going to have a bit tougher time of it.

So everyone is downplaying their chances then lol.

Who's lying, who's telling the truth, and who's playing the game.

Most people do that, but some people are honest. Over my experience of playing these site tournaments it can be hard to tell if someone is lying or not, only way to tell is when the round ends I guess.

I'm not going to big myself up or anything, I prepared for this tournament, but not that much. I didn't think I would make it to the finals, although pretty much everyone I speak to believe I'll at least score a medal. So that tells me that other people believe I'm a strong competitor without me actually saying anything.

I smack talk quite a bit, but most of the time it's groundless. I dunno, the competition looks really tough. Looking forward to this round.

Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favour.

This thread has died a death since round two, come on people!

Well, only a day to go. Looks like we have a winner ready, doubling second places score as it stands. Think it's physically impossible for him to lose right now. At least if he wins, I predicted it during round one ;)

Lol.

Everyone's too busy getting shit done'. :p

Exactly this, when I go sleep I dream of games. When I wake up I play games. I can hardly sleep since my body is saying "Dafuq go play games".