Batman - TellTale Series. I also did the Game of Thrones TellTale series the day before but that was pretty bad.

I did the 1000 in Resident Evil 7 the weekend before and I have to say its one of my most favorite recent completions. Such a good a game. Wasn't really planning on going for the 1000 but I love playing the game.

I finished the final two DLC's for LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, getting me to 1150/1150.

I also finally unlocked the final achievements in Yooka-Laylee. However, despite all the achievements shown as unlocked, the stats at the top of the achievement list still says I have 860/1000 and only 33/35 achievements. Anyone know a fix for this? I heard of the "achievement done. unlocking..." issue, but never this before.

EDIT: What the hell. In the time it took me to post that, It's decreased again, now to 470/1000, and 18/35? Anyone have any idea what's happening?

Edited by Lord Montymort

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/501590/header.jpg?t=1492798845

Game is still as fun as it was when it came out in 2011, and the visual upgrades made it look alot nicer! The skill kill mechanic still feels pretty unique, and its a shame other games didn't try to adapt something similar. Hoping we'll see a Bulletstorm 2 as I think this is definitely one series that deserves another chance!

wow, it's a pretty quick completion. 25 hours? Nice. Are any of the achievements missable or can everything be done in free roam? I don't want to miss out on doing all the side ops/most wanted missions.

Nothing is missable. You can get the collectibles as soon as the new region opens up (only 31 collectibles) and they are all pretty close to fast travel points.

However the game is very buggy so if you don't have the game yet i would wait until they release a patch to hopefully fix some of the issues. Yeah 25 hours seems right.

http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/501590/header.jpg?t=1492798845

Game is still as fun as it was when it came out in 2011, and the visual upgrades made it look alot nicer! !

Just finished this one right now as well, couldn't agree more. Amazing fucking game, tons of fun. Never fully completed it on the 360 because I didn't want to pay for the DLC so it was nice to be able to do it on the One. I'm sure it didn't sell too well this time around either but I still have hopes for a sequel.

Telltale Games Batman.

Was disappointed it was so straightforward. In the Walking Dead games there were a couple of things you could miss first time around. Not here.

I don't remember missable achievements in The Walking Dead games :confused: only Telltale I've played with missables is Wolf Among Us