Glitched achievements

First off let me just say fantastic game loved every second of it but ...

May be just me but I got glitched achievements I completed the game yet I haven't got the licking his wounds achievement for beating the jaguar. I also have brought more than 20 upgrades not got that achievement either.

Anyone else having any problems

Went through the whole 360 lifespan with no achievements problems at all went but in the last week on the one I got glitched achievements in watchdogs another world and this. Plus achievements popping at wrong times or not at all but still unlocking, getting a bit fed up !!!

When did I say I was offline my one is always connected to the net, they still not unlocked for me so I may just be unlucky. All I was saying is the xbox one achievement system is just a mess and I no I'm

Not the only one that had problems with it latly

When did I say I was offline my one is always connected to the net, they still not unlocked for me so I may just be unlucky. All I was saying is the xbox one achievement system is just a mess and I no I'm

Not the only one that had problems with it latly

When did he say you were offline? He's offering helpful advice for what might help to solve your problem.

If all you were saying was that the achievement system is a mess, then you probably want to make a post on the Xbox One forum instead of this game's forum. Though, if you don't want people to respond with what might help, then you probably shouldn't post at all.

i never got the "achievement unlocked" notification for either defeating Calaca or for finding an orb but i looked at my achievements and i have them unlocked

double check your list maybe to see if they did indeed unlock but you just didn't get the notification....sorry but that's really all the advice i can offer other than starting a new game and seeing what happens

The achievement Lore Master for completing all side quests is not popping and I've double checked everyone and I've completed them all and still nothing

There's also a crab side quest that wasn't in any guides I was looking up. Easy to find though.

Xbox One achievement system seems to glitch a lot of the time.

It has to do with the way it stores your gamesaves on the cloud.

I wiped out the entire enemy team in titanfall during and evacuation and it didnt show up that the achievement unlocked but it was on my profile when i checked afterwards.

People seem to resolve the issue by deleting the local gamesaves and booting up the game. There are options in the settings menu in the Xbox One dashboard.

Edited by Xx Overkill VR

Lore Master didn't pop for me (at least not yet). Did everything that I know of. Is 100% necessary for the Alux quest or is it just killing the 5? It let me turn in the quest already.

Did:

Chicken combos

Crabs

5 Aluxes

Doll

Error

Chicken herding

Band

Enchilada

Not showing up on my profile either (yet)

Not sure what it was but I had to turn in the Enchilada quest and do error again?

Edited by Quid Squid

Lore Master didn't pop for me (at least not yet). Did everything that I know of. Is 100% necessary for the Alux quest or is it just killing the 5? It let me turn in the quest already.

Did:

Chicken combos

Crabs

5 Aluxes

Doll

Error

Chicken herding

Band

Enchilada

Not showing up on my profile either (yet)

Not sure what it was but I had to turn in the Enchilada quest and do error again?

also some random Crab mission in Canal. Its the town that you only see in the living dimension.

When is the Pollo Power achievement supposed to unlock? Only I was just looking to see what achievement I was likely to get next and came across this one which is supposed to be story related. However, I've already been turned into a chicken (and back again so I can switch on LB now) but it didn't unlock! :(

To unlock the Pollo Power, you need to complete 10(?) or so of the Inferno challenges with a silver grade or higher.

Then you can proceed up the silver elevator, to where you will acquire the power once you smash the statue.

To unlock the Pollo Power, you need to complete 10(?) or so of the Inferno challenges with a silver grade or higher.

Then you can proceed up the silver elevator, to where you will acquire the power once you smash the statue.

The Pollo Power achievement not the ability:

http://www.trueachievements.com/a188146/pollo-power-achievement.htm