Official Bitching Thread

There wasn't one? There is one now.

Microsoft can go suck it. Giving us stupid crappy games. Dark Souls, now this POS? Two shotgun shells into someone who is AFK at point blank range doesn't kill them?!?! WTF kind of game is this. I have had to back out of 1/3rd of my games because of stupid connections. How the F am I supposed to shoot someone when they disappear and reappear 5 feet every few seconds in front of me.

Edit: Same with panic slaps. There was a player who was AFK. I walked up to him and slapped him silly, spammed that RT like a mofo -- didn't get a kill. Someone else ended up killing me instead.

Edited by fastNcurious

You must just be having latency issues. I've been playing since last week and there have been a couple days where the servers had issues keeping up with demand. Overall, this game is really easy and there are few issues. I've gotten all the achievements besides the level 100 and Nemesis ones legit already.

Stop being bad at the game.

I've experienced lag in this game, but I don't see how it would affect me not being able to kill someone who is AFK. If they're not moving, I assume they're standing still in the same location on their screen as they are on mine, no? Or am I just shooting empty air while they're actually standing 5 feet away?

(And no I'm not bad at this game. My W/L and KDR are very respectable; I don't brag so I won't list them.)

Ok, this is not a complain, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread.

Anyone else notice that the feats tracker can be glitched? I had 13 kills with one mod. Played 3 games in a row where the host rage quit cuz their team sucked. Just checked, and my stat is now at 12. I was like wtf. So I turned off console and started the game again, now it says 11. WTF.

I have had some match connection issues and sometimes if you are playing with friends it has issues putting everyone in the same game. But those issues have been few and far between. I have been having a lot of fun playing this game and havent had any issues with stat tracking.

Funny how only when the game becomes free is a bitching thread created.

To be honest, I thought it sucked from the day it was released. Tried the demo back then and hated it. Would never have paid for this.

The good thing about the free GwG is that it makes me feel good about my decisions to pass on these games when they were released or were on sale. :)

In my opinion this is a freaking awesome game. Feels like Bioshock 2 mp which I also enjoyed very much.

No complains at all. Except feat trackers are aimed way too high. Like this game was meant to be played many years like for example Counter Strike.

Lv100 this weekend :)

Pretty much only problems I have are the challenges being too tightly timed, matches stopping suddenly because the server connection was lost (more often than not when one team was getting dominated, win or lose), and the friggin katana wielding bastards on rollerskates. I never thought someone like that in a game like this could be a viable threat, but yep they tend to be.

Other than that, loving it. Just wish I had friends that played so we could work together on it.

Only thing I really can bitch about is that the level 100 takes way too long, and that the higher levels are way too big. I get that the higher levels should take longer, but if level 100 is 2.5 million, level 80 shouldn't be 1.25 million xp...

This game is amazing. Blows my mind when I find someone that doesn't like it. lol It's fun, it's funny and has the perfect amount of seriousness in it. Usually the people that bitch about this game are the call of duty tryhard nerds.

Only thing I have to bitch about this game is bring it back on ps3. ):

I am level 886 over there and I bought it on my 360 so I could still play it. Seems way better on the 360. So many rage quiters and lag on ps3. But I miss playing with my friends.

Oh, and the controller. ugh! I just can't seem to get used to it!! But I'll get it. Love this game!