No Xbox One achievements unlocking.

coomzy

Ever since the new update, I haven't been able to unlock any Xbox One achievements, but still can on Xbox 360. I've tried multiple games disc and download,another account and restarting the system (Without 'Instant on' option on) but nothing seems to work. I've notice that in the top left corner my gamerpicture isn't showing and is just a black square, I'm wondering if the profile is slightly corrupt or something. Anyways, anybody else have this problem? If so have you fixed it and how would you go about fixing it? I've contacted Xbox support but they just told me to put a post on Xbox forum.

Ever since the new update, I haven't been able to unlock any Xbox One achievements, but still can on Xbox 360. I've tried multiple games disc and download,another account and restarting the system (Without 'Instant on' option on) but nothing seems to work. I've notice that in the top left corner my gamerpicture isn't showing and is just a black square, I'm wondering if the profile is slightly corrupt or something. Anyways, anybody else have this problem? If so have you fixed it and how would you go about fixing it? I've contacted Xbox support but they just told me to put a post on Xbox forum.

Did you post in the forum as recommended?

Have you tried earning achievements with another profile on your system?

Yeah, I tried two profiles, neither unlocked when they should have.

Did you post in the forum as recommended?

Yeah, but I thought someone on here might have a solution as it's achievement related ;)

Try holding the power button down for 10 seconds then unplugging your power cord from the wall socket for 5 minutes and rebooting. Worked for me in the past when my achievements have gone wonky.

Just tried it and it didn't work either :(

Edited by coomzy

I was defiantly online at the time, I tried deleting local saves and getting the cloud one but nothing seems to work :/

The only thing that I heard that could work for you at this point is to do a factory reset of your Xbox One. It will format the HDD and you would need to redownload your gamertag and reinstall all of your content. Here is a link to a thread on the official Xbox support forums to show that it has worked for someone who experienced that issue: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1769606.aspx

The only thing that I heard that could work for you at this point is to do a factory reset of your Xbox One. It will format the HDD and you would need to redownload your gamertag and reinstall all of your content. Here is a link to a thread on the official Xbox support forums to show that it has worked for someone who experienced that issue: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4269/t/1769606.aspx

Thanks for this, because I have a very slow internet, I don't really want to have to re-download all my games and DLC as it would take days. Is there anyway I could put it on an external drive or anything?

Yes, you can transfer any/all of your data to an external USB 3.0 HDD.

Thanks for the help :)

I don't have a USB 3.0 hard drive so I have to re-download and install everything :( But my profile pic is back on the home screen so that's a good sign :) I think it has something to do with your profile not syncing properly.

Edited by coomzy