Anyone got a video or something on how to beat Suicidal Circus?

Shinty

I'm stuck on the bit in scene 3 where you have to maneuver up the pink goop walls while trying not to get lasered. Quite annoying indeed. What are you having trouble with?

That's the same mission. I'm running around there for like an hour or more and I have no clue what to do. The next one right after (you can skip it but I'm sure you need to complete it for the award) is just as confusing and I gave up trying the others as I guess they would be worse.

Here's a playlist for walkthroughs of every level in the game. Just find the level your stuck on.

That's why I said the Suicidal Circus Featured Adventure. I didn't even touch Story Mode yet and been playing the other modes first. It's not located in that playlist.

I've managed to get them all done aside from the encores and still mashing my face up against scene 3. If you're stuck on a specific part I can try and give a bit of advice or whatever. Good luck.

Edit: I just noticed I have the triple threat head so I'm guessing you just need to finish the finale

Edited by G37 J4KD

Just beat this playlist (except for the 3 encore levels.) It's takes strategy and trial and error. Got the avatar award and the special prisoner.

In Act 3 Scene 2 how did you get past the part where you have to use the rock? It's right after the 1st checkpoint. The part with the bunch of springboards and conveyor belts with a laser beam over some clouds. I'm guessing you have to get the rock to the top and drop it through the cloud to hit the button that turns the blue blocks transparent but I can't get it up there or I'm not fast enough (or I'm not seeing the way to get them up).

EDIT: Nevermind - just made it. You gotta be quick tossing that rock.

Edited by pistonh

Anyone know how to do Act 3 Scene 1 "Suicidal Circus" I pass the part where you have to slide under the sawblades without the laser shooting you, then I jump on the cloud hit the checkpoint, use the molten rock block that pushes you up past a laser then I hit the explosive blocks that are on top of a teleporter then slide down the wall and hit the other molten rock block that pushes you to the teleporter. Then there's a saw blade thats repeatedly getting hit by a grenade. I use the orange launcher thing and go above the sawblade and use the pink goop walls to jump across. Then there's a tube of explosive rocks that lead to a teleporter but you can't access the teleporter because there's two spikes in the way and its too narrow to jump over. If you go down there's a row of spikes a hole that the grenade is coming frombecause a cat is throwing it towards fans and a gold yarn above an orange launcher.When you get to this area there is litterally no obvious way to leave it all the exits are blocked by the blocks that disappear when you hit a button but there's no button.

Anyone know how to do Act 3 Scene 1 "Suicidal Circus" I pass the part where you have to slide under the sawblades without the laser shooting you, then I jump on the cloud hit the checkpoint, use the molten rock block that pushes you up past a laser then I hit the explosive blocks that are on top of a teleporter then slide down the wall and hit the other molten rock block that pushes you to the teleporter. Then there's a saw blade thats repeatedly getting hit by a grenade. I use the orange launcher thing and go above the sawblade and use the pink goop walls to jump across. Then there's a tube of explosive rocks that lead to a teleporter but you can't access the teleporter because there's two spikes in the way and its too narrow to jump over. If you go down there's a row of spikes a hole that the grenade is coming frombecause a cat is throwing it towards fans and a gold yarn above an orange launcher.When you get to this area there is litterally no obvious way to leave it all the exits are blocked by the blocks that disappear when you hit a button but there's no button.

Hope im not too late. What you want to do is hit the explosives at the top where the spikes are. Once you do that jump off and go back to the bottom right where the teleporter is. Hop in there and you be teleported to the check point.

In Act 3 Scene 2 how did you get past the part where you have to use the rock? It's right after the 1st checkpoint. The part with the bunch of springboards and conveyor belts with a laser beam over some clouds. I'm guessing you have to get the rock to the top and drop it through the cloud to hit the button that turns the blue blocks transparent but I can't get it up there or I'm not fast enough (or I'm not seeing the way to get them up).

EDIT: Nevermind - just made it. You gotta be quick tossing that rock.

So annoying (leaving out lots of curse words before annoying).

A tip to anyone else struggling.. the first toss, you have to jump before the boulder launches and be on the belt before it is.

On the second jump, on your launch up after the boulder goes, you move quick to the right mid-air and grab the boulder from the right. If you move to the right quickly on your launch you should get it everytime or close to.

On the final throw across, you have to jump *OVER* the boulder and grab it from behind. You cant grab it from the front. Then *immediately* turn right and start tossing it.

Each throw requires progressively quicker reaction times.. like insanely stupid fast reaction times. Cant believe I'm playing this