F#@k. Sub. Zero

just putting this out there for MK2. fuck this guy.

baraka blades do fucking nothing. sure i get a decent hit once in a while but nine times out of ten this prick blocks and magically gets pushed back out of range then freezes me.

jump kicks? "nah just get roundhoused". uppercuts? "i'll just duck and use my own because mine are faster haha"

like seriously i had to mix it up between liu, mileena and baraka to get this far and i'm still four fights from shang.

i know the ladder is randomized but this particular set up, fuck it and fuck sub zero. god help me when raiden and kung lao are against me...

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

Sub Zero is your choice, huh? Personally, I prefer to copulate with Kitana, but I respect your choice and won't have to fight you for her either. :p

Seriously though, practice with Kitana. Once you're comfortable with her, fighting the bosses should make for pretty easy work. Her air-fan and fan-lift can be abused against the AI heavily. ;)

yeah i raged after i lost the umpteenth time and started using baraka and kitana. while i do like the fan blade and fan lift i can't always pull it off with the d-pad OR analog. i'm either imputing it too fast or my controller is damaged. either way it's not doing much against shang but i refuse to quit this time.

yeah i raged after i lost the umpteenth time and started using baraka and kitana. while i do like the fan blade and fan lift i can't always pull it off with the d-pad OR analog. i'm either imputing it too fast or my controller is damaged. either way it's not doing much against shang but i refuse to quit this time.

Yeah, Kitana's Fan Lift is definitely easier to spam on an arcade machine. Unfortunately, you'll totally wreck your left thumb on console controllers trying to do so. Lui Kang, Scorpion and Reptile were all pretty strong in MK2, practice with them maybe? Although, you're probably best to just sticking to Kitana and hoping for a breakthrough win. You know what I mean, I think. :)

AI has always been a bitch in MK games for as long as I remember. It kinda reminds me of rubberbanding AI in Need for Speed games somehow. Anywho, best of luck.