Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On XBxOne:

1. looking for help to do the 500 void points kills for thorn exotic bounty = 100 kills if one kill net 5 points (mainly to be killed and in return will help) (Top priority)

2. weekly heroic strike to earn strange coins

3. up for nightfall runs and raids (both which I do not yet try)

xboxGT: Skulls4Tots

Destiny buildup: light lvl 27 Titan defender subclass (mainly but both subclass fully completed so can switch if needed)

Availability time: 8pm (GMT+8); 8am (EST) onward to about 11:30pm (GMT+8); 11:30am (EST)

Add me on live and let me know if you willing to help on the thorn bounty kills and or invite me for any others. Thanks

Edited by Darkchyle
edits

On XBxOne:

1. looking for help to do the 500 void kills for thorn exotic bounty (mainly to be killed and in return will help) (Top priority)

2. weekly heroic strike to earn strange coins

3. up for nightfall runs and raids (both which I do not yet try)

xboxGT: Skulls4Tots

Destiny buildup: light lvl 27 Titan defender subclass (mainly but both subclass fully completed so can switch if needed)

Availability time: 8pm (GMT+8); 8am (EST) onward to about 11:30pm (GMT+8); 11:30am (EST)

Add me on live and let me know if you willing to help on the thorn bounty kills and or invite me for any others. Thanks

For thorn just go into a. Story mission and kill mobs. Doesn't have to be players.

For thorn just go into a. Story mission and kill mobs. Doesn't have to be players.

Obtaining the Thorn Guide:

I am actually at here, the so far the worse exotic bounty part (coz I suck at PVP)

Use Void Damage to defeat Guardians in the Crucible. Death will slow your progress.

500 points needed. Each kill gives 5 points. Your deaths subtract 2 points.

Any Void Damage kills count, including damage from abilities such as Nova Bomb.

This gives you the Corrupted Hand Cannon.

Sorry don't mean to be rude. I think you mixed that part up with the hive kills?

Harvest the energies of Hive on the Moon to activate the weapon.

Kill 500 Hive, but it counts up much faster (stronger mobs count for more than 1 kill?) Edit: According to /u/Skreevy normal kills net 1, and kills on majors/ultras net 20.

Sorry maybe I didn't state it correctly as its should be 500 points void guardian kills.

Obtaining the Thorn Guide:

I am actually at here, the so far the worse exotic bounty part (coz I suck at PVP)

Use Void Damage to defeat Guardians in the Crucible. Death will slow your progress.

500 points needed. Each kill gives 5 points. Your deaths subtract 2 points.

Any Void Damage kills count, including damage from abilities such as Nova Bomb.

This gives you the Corrupted Hand Cannon.

Sorry don't mean to be rude. I think you mixed that part up with the hive kills?

Harvest the energies of Hive on the Moon to activate the weapon.

Kill 500 Hive, but it counts up much faster (stronger mobs count for more than 1 kill?) Edit: According to /u/Skreevy normal kills net 1, and kills on majors/ultras net 20.

Sorry maybe I didn't state it correctly as its should be 500 points void guardian kills.

Sorry I just read 500 kills, missed the void part.

It's actually not that bad, just run around with a void shotgun or fusion rifle. I used fusion.

Anyone out there who have level 30 characters are welcome to add me. I'm looking for people I can count on to do HM VoG every week. I have a set work schedule, so I do the raid every Tuesday one week, and every Wednesday the next week, in that cycle. If you're able to play during those days send me a message and I will be sure to invite you to HM raids.

I only do raids with level 30s, so don't bother messaging me if you are 29-.