More then 1 Stack of 20

Wish they would add a Discard :xbut: button.

I now use my Icebreaker and load ammo into it just waste ammo. and prior to going to orbit.

Update

Well the above got fixed.

New .

Why Are all the functions via controller Press&hold button for 5 seconds, when there is a perfectly designed D-pad with 4 functions on it. Yah some are nice that you need to press and hold. Exit to orbit should not have to be a wait for 15 seconds as it sometimes takes for ever to rotate 360 degrees.

Loading or actually Trying to load heavy ammo during PoE is crazy slow , might just be related to Xbox 360 over slowness lack of RAM compared to X1. Would be so cool if you could assign d-pad to have an ammo reload and/or weapon swaps like between sniper/shotgun or what ever.

Edited by ecto69

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fucking God what is it with this shitty matchmaking they have in place? I decide tonight would be a good night to work on some Crucible grimoire so I start up some Salvage.

Well that won't fucking work. Game's 2/3rd's over with the enemy stock-full of heavy ammo. Oh, did I mention they waved whenever they killed me with a machine gun? Fuck that noise, off to Skirmish.

Oh great, a team of three Thorn's all rocking the Exotic Trials emblem. Guess who's AFK? The single teammate who withstood at least 7 minutes of assfucking after his two previous teammates bailed. Shit stinks, right?

I'm sick of Trials so I head on over to the more casual(HAHAHAHA) Elimination playlist. Team of randoms pushed the game to 7k to 1.5k score.. me with another dude who has 300 points. I wonder where the owners of the rest of our 1.2k score went? That's right, FUCKING ORBIT.

Fuck this matchmaking and fuck Crucible. Iron Banner was a damn lag-fest but at least people stuck through the damn matches for their copper-shit medallion.

Out of at at most 10 games initiated, at least 8 of them were in progress.. losing by an METRIC SHIT-TON of points.

Edited by Hishoa

So I just reached Vanguard rank 3, no achievement pop. I then equiped legendary and exotic equipment in all my slots and also no achievement.

help?

Have you tried going over to settings, Log Out, and choosing the option to change profile? You'll go back to the main menu and be asked to choose an Xbox profile to sign in with. Do it, choose your character, and when you finish logging in, your achievements should pop.

Have you tried going over to settings, Log Out, and choosing the option to change profile? You'll go back to the main menu and be asked to choose an Xbox profile to sign in with. Do it, choose your character, and when you finish logging in, your achievements should pop.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that method. Been awhile since I've played. I'll try it when I get back home tonight, thanks.

Yah some are nice that you need to press and hold. Exit to orbit should not have to be a wait for 15 seconds as it sometimes takes for ever to rotate 360 degrees.

It only takes 3-4 seconds to exit to orbit when not in a fireteam. It's understandably longer in case a fireteam member doesn't see the "Going to Orbit" in time and has some measure of opportunity to tell fireteam leader to stop.

Loading or actually Trying to load heavy ammo during PoE is crazy slow

Are you talking about physically reloading the gun... or loading the start menu and using a synth? If it's the latter, then yeah, the start menu takes forever to load on last-gen systems.

• 1 month later...

Around 6 weeks ago, i pre-ordered the taken king, as the store actually had it for £27 rather than £40. Today i got a refund on that taken king content because i am so done with its repetitiveness. Things will soon go stale after a few weeks of taken king, and to add salt to injury the whole time i was grinding for etheric light to bring all my old favourite weapons upto date to 365 has been a complete waste of time when the TTK drops as weapons such as fatebringer etc can no longer be updated. Bungie have had my on a hamster wheel for too long, well today i got off.

Are you talking about physically reloading the gun... or loading the start menu and using a synth? If it's the latter, then yeah, the start menu takes forever to load on last-gen systems.

Loading ammo from synth inventory menu, slow. Figured it must be old gen lack of horse power. Also if I want to switch from sniper to shotgun it takes forever. I should not have to activate a Titan bubble to try and stay safe during the slow menu.

Loading ammo from synth inventory menu, slow. Figured it must be old gen lack of horse power. Also if I want to switch from sniper to shotgun it takes forever. I should not have to activate a Titan bubble to try and stay safe during the slow menu.

Loading the menu on old gen is much slower than on current gen.

• 3 weeks later...
The new raid with The Taken King won't be available at launch? What the fucking fuck, Bungie?!

I'm always the first to shit on bungie, but this is fine to me.

Can't have level 32 hunters soloing it using cheese that they discover. Bugs will be found, cheese methods found. They want people to presumably gear up and find new friends because everyone else moved on from the grind almost a year ago.

I'm always the first to shit on bungie, but this is fine to me.

Can't have level 32 hunters soloing it using cheese that they discover. Bugs will be found, cheese methods found. They want people to presumably gear up and find new friends because everyone else moved on from the grind almost a year ago.

It is still fucking stupid.

Vault of glass was the same way. I bet you wont be geared for the raid when it drops either way.

No I agree with him for being mad. I don't care anymore but Bungie just loves delivering incomplete products, and this is just yet another product delivered to us that's incomplete. They constantly encourage the grind and deem us unworthy of their promises. We are their test subjects, not their customers. When the raid comes out, I'm sure it'll only be easy mode until we find all the cheeses and bugs then they will do exactly what they did house of wolves and just add harder enemies who can't be killed and patch cheeses.

It's probably not even finished (even though they say it is)

When the raid comes out, I'm sure it'll only be easy mode until we find all the cheeses and bugs then they will do exactly what they did house of wolves and just add harder enemies who can't be killed and patch cheeses.

I'll break my disc in half if their idea of hard mode for the new raid is simply level 41 or level 42 enemies.... :mad:

It's what they did for both DLCs so I'm pretty sure they won't change their tactics this time around.

True. True. But they also said they've learned from past mistakes and they're making things differently this time. Overleveled enemies just means bullet sponges, which they are trying to steer away from. I hope hard mode this time has actual challenging mechanics instead of overleveling...

True. True. But they also said they've learned from past mistakes and they're making things differently this time. Overleveled enemies just means bullet sponges, which they are trying to steer away from. I hope hard mode this time has actual challenging mechanics instead of overleveling...

For all the shit talking and fanboys I rile up on here, I genuinely want to be proven wrong on everything, I want to eat my fucking words and have a full experience finally presented to me. Not level gated multi person gated content that I can only experience if my friends haven't become as bored with the game as I am and have moved on.

That being said they did say they learned from their mistakes when they released HoW as well, turns out they didn't :(

For all the shit talking and fanboys I rile up on here, I genuinely want to be proven wrong on everything, I want to eat my fucking words and have a full experience finally presented to me. Not level gated multi person gated content that I can only experience if my friends haven't become as bored with the game as I am and have moved on.

That being said they did say they learned from their mistakes when they released HoW as well, turns out they didn't :(

They fixed a few things, but $20-40 for them to inch forward in the right direction each time isn't real progress I want to keep paying for. (But I do for the achievements. Dagnabbit.)

For all the shit talking and fanboys I rile up on here, I genuinely want to be proven wrong on everything, I want to eat my fucking words and have a full experience finally presented to me.

Same. I think the one thing people don't seem to understand when we "hate" on Destiny or Bungie is that we are here because we like the game at some level, we enjoy it, and we care for it, but we have such high expectations for it and Bungie just keeps taking the easy way out or making bad decisions and disappointing us. At least for me, that's the case. If I absolutely detested this game, I would not be here in this forum. Why would I waste my time like that? I want the game to be good. I still don't trust Bungie on a personal level, but I do want TK to be amazing and I want it to be better than year 1.

The new raid with The Taken King won't be available at launch? What the fucking fuck, Bungie?!

It was like that for VOG so it's not really a shock for me with this Raid.

No I agree with him for being mad. I don't care anymore but Bungie just loves delivering incomplete products, and this is just yet another product delivered to us that's incomplete. They constantly encourage the grind and deem us unworthy of their promises. We are their test subjects, not their customers. When the raid comes out, I'm sure it'll only be easy mode until we find all the cheeses and bugs then they will do exactly what they did house of wolves and just add harder enemies who can't be killed and patch cheeses.

It's probably not even finished (even though they say it is)

Dafuq? How is this incomplete if you haven't even played the damn thing yet? I swear you won't be happy with whatever Bungie does becuase you have such a negative outlook and bitter taste in your mouth. I'm sure TTK will be better than the last two expansions we got and you won't be satisfied and back here complaining :)

I'll break my disc in half if their idea of hard mode for the new raid is simply level 41 or level 42 enemies.... :mad:

They won't do that again I'm sure. They said they've learned from mistakes of before and I'm sure they have just based on what's been shown so far.

Be prepared to be disappointed then...the Raid is already a 6-person activity again with no matchmaking.

Relatively new to Destiny, so therefore new to this thread, but a few points from me anyway (apologies in advance if these have already been mentioned)...

Why isn't the top tier gear called Legendary, not Exotic....to me something that is exotic is maybe expensive or special, but Legendary conjures up a more mythical super rare feeling...maybe it is just me lol.

On the subject of Legendary / Exotics...why the hell is it so easy to upgrade an exotic weapon (simply purchase the shard from Xur), and finding Etheric Light to upgrade Legendary weapons is a nightmare to say the least?

Just a couple of points as I said, still really loving the game so don't want to lay into it too much at the moment lol :dance: