• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing I didn't ask you.

I think you need to take a break. God forbid someone tell you that Iron Banner is an unfriendly playlist to a team of randoms who a) more than likely can't communicate with one another and b) has the high probability of being paired up against a coordinated fireteam of six. Sorry for bursting your bubble, but truth is truth. Best accept it now and take the measures necessary (i.e. LFG, /r/fireteams) to deal with it.

I like it when I am dropped into a crucible match where my team is down by nearly 10,000 points. I thought the mercy rule was supposed to help with that shit? I haven't seen a single match end via mercy rule since like 3 days after it was first introduced.

Mercy only procs if the other team is winning by a 4-1 (may be 3-1) margin either marked by a minimum score or time limit. 400-100 (300-100) won't proc it, but 1800-450 (1800-600) will. Mercy won't proc with 1900-800 or similar margins.

The PvP on this game really is the biggest and most broken piece of shit I've ever played. How is the game going to black screen me when I'm top of the leaderboards and my team is winning and then make me wait over a minute before letting me play again with a score of 0???

It's my own fault I guess, I don't need to play PvP for anything but I really fancy the 280 wolf cloak.

10 Three of Coins used on 10 strike bosses and not a single Exotic drop. God, I hate the RNG in this game.

EDIT: After 12 Three of Coins, I finally get an Exotic drop... and it is a fucking pair of gauntlets. FUCK this RNG. And fuck Bungie for supposedly fixing Exotic rolls to favor stuff we have yet to get, but not actually.

Edited by xhunterrrr

After reading this, I realized that, aside from a few cosmetic items and other things that don't affect gameplay, there are people who started after TTK launched that are equal, if not higher level/better geared than day 1 players. There's nothing exceptional to show for the people that have put well over 1,000 hours into Destiny. Just a bunch of wasted time. The sad thing is that some of us will be playing all throuout Destiny's 10 year plan, and there will be people that start playing on year 10 that will be our equals/superiors.

Makes you wonder if it's even worth all of the grinding for gear that will be obsolete come the next expansion.

It's rng I wouldn't say it's broken

Really? Getting 1 exotic drop out of TWELVE Three of Coins when the average is 1 exotic per 4-5 coins is not just shit RNG. It is a broken mechanic. I have now used 8 coins on 8 strikes and no drop. Either this weekend has blessed me with the worst RNG in Destiny or the mechanic is fucked up.

Really? Getting 1 exotic drop out of TWELVE Three of Coins when the average is 1 exotic per 4-5 coins is not just shit RNG. It is a broken mechanic. I have now used 8 coins on 8 strikes and no drop. Either this weekend has blessed me with the worst RNG in Destiny or the mechanic is fucked up.

I am ironically lucky with the three of coins, I got every single exotic I want in the first week of TTK

However, apart from that RNG is the devil's work.

Nothing else has went well for me in this game lmao.

"Average is 4-5 coins", where'd you get that stat?? People can never be pleased, you get an item that INCREASES your chance at an exotic drop and your complaining at 1 in 12 strikes.. Before I was grinding for the hopscotch pilgrim and did over 250 strikes and got 1 exotic so your doing quite well.

You have this attitude on here that there's a big conspiracy aimed towards you whether it be poor iron banner team mates or rng. I find it quite amusing, looking at your stats your not the best at pvp so they're probably saying the same about you and rng is rng, I'm sure you'll have a good week soon and these forums won't have to hear about how you've been "blessed with the worse rng in destiny"

So, I decided to play Iron Banner literally just there, for my first time ever, I get the gist of the mode I just never play it, not because I am bad at PvP, heck I'm pretty decent.

Yet here I am in the bitching thread not 5 seconds after joining the match

Game is over, I am one of 2 players in the team that lost.

SURELY OF ALL THE FUCKING MODES WHERE JOINING IN PROGRESS SHOULD BE BLOCKED IT'S IRON BANNER

"Average is 4-5 coins", where'd you get that stat?? People can never be pleased, you get an item that INCREASES your chance at an exotic drop and your complaining at 1 in 12 strikes.. Before I was grinding for the hopscotch pilgrim and did over 250 strikes and got 1 exotic so your doing quite well.

You have this attitude on here that there's a big conspiracy aimed towards you whether it be poor iron banner team mates or rng. I find it quite amusing, looking at your stats your not the best at pvp so they're probably saying the same about you and rng is rng, I'm sure you'll have a good week soon and these forums won't have to hear about how you've been "blessed with the worse rng in destiny"

Watch out, we got a badass over here! Someone looked up my stats to tell me I'm not that great at PvP!

Newsflash, I never claimed to be good at PvP. I have my good games, I have a lot of mediocre games, and I have my terrible games. I am a mediocre/average PvP Destiny player, at best. And I have no shame about that. I don't give a shit about my K/D, which is why I play a majority of objective-based matches. I don't try to get the most kills in a match, I try to capture objectives as that is the main point of something like Control. I am sure people complain about my K/D when it is low, but my complaint about teammates in Iron Banner is that they ignore the objectives and focus on kills. That is how you lose a match every single time.

As for 4/5 coins for 1 exotic, reddit did plenty counting during the first week of Three of Coins. When I was grinding that first week, every 4-5 coins would drop an exotic. And it has been that way until this weekend, even with the hidden timer on the coins. I am sure it is just awful RNG (extremely awful compared to the past few weeks), but this is a bitching thread, so I am going to bitch about it.

So, I decided to play Iron Banner literally just there, for my first time ever, I get the gist of the mode I just never play it, not because I am bad at PvP, heck I'm pretty decent.

Yet here I am in the bitching thread not 5 seconds after joining the match

Game is over, I am one of 2 players in the team that lost.

SURELY OF ALL THE FUCKING MODES WHERE JOINING IN PROGRESS SHOULD BE BLOCKED IT'S IRON BANNER

Don't bitch too much or you will have the Destiny defense team attacking you.

Haha I don't think I'm a badass just don't get why you're on here moaning about everyone when you don't seem to be contributing much to the teams your on.. As for your three of coin average statement, they were nerfed after the first week due to the draksis farming method. Read the weekly update more then the destiny defence team won't have to come after you.

Haha I don't think I'm a badass just don't get why you're on here moaning about everyone when you don't seem to be contributing much to the teams your on.. As for your three of coin average statement, they were nerfed after the first week due to the draksis farming method. Read the weekly update more then the destiny defence team won't have to come after you.

I complain that my teammates don't play objectives, that is it. It makes them pretty awful teammates if they refuse to capture objectives even when they run right past them.

That "nerf" was a hidden timer that causes the increase in chance of an exotic to be lower if another coin is used before the timer is up. It was not an adjustment to the percentage increase the coins given towards an exotic drop when used outside the timer. This was to encourage proper use of the coins (aka use them on strike final bosses). Maybe YOU should read the weekly update more before you come into the bitching thread like you know everything.

And again, this is a bitching thread. I am more than welcome to come into this thread to complain about things. I don't need idiots like you running in here to defend Destiny and tell me I suck at PvP.