• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that's got the Shattered Memory Fragment bounty, Banshee is selling rare fusion rifles for the next hour or so :)

And a question to anyone else that's completed the bounty... Do the fusion rifle kills in the nightfall strike need to be in a darkness zone or somewhere that there are lvl 28 enemies? Or does the strike need to be completed before the kills will count? The reason I ask is, I had a spare couple of minutes and I tried killing a few of the first enemies on the nightfall but they didn't count.

And a question to anyone else that's completed the bounty... Do the fusion rifle kills in the nightfall strike need to be in a darkness zone or somewhere that there are lvl 28 enemies? Or does the strike need to be completed before the kills will count? The reason I ask is, I had a spare couple of minutes and I tried killing a few of the first enemies on the nightfall but they didn't count.

For kills to count, the nightfall "skulls" need to be active. A quick way to check is using the ghost to check objectives, active skulls will be on the lower left. Level 28 enemies would also be a good Indicator.

Considering the entire Osiris clan, trials, and all were removed from the final game, I think it's safe to say that fate of all fools is not in the game since it's bounty requires coins from the trials of Osiris.

I was just about to post about that. I swear I read that the Osiris trials would be featured as an upcoming event much like the current Queens Wrath. Maybe there is hope for the gun/bounty to be added in later but if not, Im crossing my fingers Xur sells a MIDA-Multi tool this weekend. I need a good SR for PvE and that seems like a great choice.

Lucky. I still need to kill Xyor for my Thorn bounty. Though, I believe I'm on the last step for the Invective. Just have a few more special ammo synthesis packs left to buy.:woop:

I wish i could get another bounty, now I know which 1 gives that shotgun I want it lol

I wish i could get another bounty, now I know which 1 gives that shotgun I want it lol

Just unlocked it. The fact that it has ammo regen is very nice. Just need to complete bounties and stuff with it to level it up to that point.:dance:

The only problem now is that I can't use my exotic auto rifle.:(

Woot! Xyor is dead thanks to Mr Blonde 324 and his buddy SquishedTomato. Many thanks to both of you. I now have two brand new exotic weapons to try out.:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats. Hang on to the Thorn even if you don't like it. Bungie will be buffing it in the near future.

finally got my first exotic bounty.. this is usually how it works for me.. i bitch about not getting one in a thread.. then i miraculously get one! :woop:

gratz, finally :dance:

I edit the Guide:

- add correct A Voice in the Wilderness Descriptions / Explanation and a own Video

- delete An Unknown Patron Bounty because no one see this Bounty or have true Information about this, the other Reason, i reach the 10k Charlimit with the Threadpost and i needed Space for A Voice in the Wilderness Changes

Regards

PS: Wilderness Video is uploading and processing by YT (1h left ca)