Dude, that was you on Midship? :biglaugh Nice one man. I was getting spawned killed like crazy! I nabbed two myself today on Lockdown. Hopefully going for a few more before the night retires.

Wait. Is the tracker working for you? I should have got so many Legendary Medals but it just says 0/100.

Can you explain the exact steps for this? I loaded up Halo 3, missions, Selected Epilogue, Legendary, 13 skulls on, start. Watched the cutscene and it didn't pop.

What more is there to say?

The achievement hasn't popped for me either (along with many others) but it does say Done! Unlocking... in the achievement app, so I have unlocked it. If it doesn't show that for you, I don't know what to tell you except that it worked for me and that this is apparently a very glitchy achievement.

Man, I hope someone comes up with a more reasonable Airborne guide. The one on Death Island cuts it pretty slim and can be very infuriating. I really hope the devs had something particular in mind when creating that achievement.

It's really not that difficult once you get the timing of the grenade throw down. Just did it tonight and once we had the timing down I got it within 5 attempts.

It's really not that difficult once you get the timing of the grenade throw down. Just did it tonight and once we had the timing down I got it within 5 attempts.

By difficult I mean it's basically impossible with only two people (me and my second controller) trying to get this achievement done since no one else seems to want to get it. I get like 4.89 but never 5 seconds. Always land on the beach with the explosion almost perfect. If it was 4 seconds I would have this no issue.

What more is there to say?

The achievement hasn't popped for me either (along with many others) but it does say Done! Unlocking... in the achievement app, so I have unlocked it. If it doesn't show that for you, I don't know what to tell you except that it worked for me and that this is apparently a very glitchy achievement.

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. Just making sure I understood the method you used to unlock it. It doesn't show the 'done... unlocking' for me so I'll just except it as being glitchy at the moment.

Ok, that's all I wanted to know. Just making sure I understood the method you used to unlock it. It doesn't show the 'done... unlocking' for me so I'll just except it as being glitchy at the moment.

Yeah, the method you are doing is correct. It's probably like you said, just being a little glitchy. I mean mine hasn't unlocked either but it says "Done! Unlocking" as well.

Edited by BrandoZavior

Man, I hope someone comes up with a more reasonable Airborne guide. The one on Death Island cuts it pretty slim and can be very infuriating. I really hope the devs had something particular in mind when creating that achievement.

Life's method is too complicated and doesn't work 100% of the time because it relies too muh on "perfect timing" or "perfect grenade placement." A group I found last night has a much better method that I'll be presenting in the guide whenever it goes up. It's much easier to do and you get well over 5 seconds of hang time.

Life's method is too complicated and doesn't work 100% of the time because it relies too muh on "perfect timing" or "perfect grenade placement." A group I found last night has a much better method that I'll be presenting in the guide whenever it goes up. It's much easier to do and you get well over 5 seconds of hang time.

Can you provide the method here, too?

Okay, cool! Thanks!

Now Hunter, that's what a vague post is ;)

Actually, no. Your history of posting on this forum is extremely vague, almost deliberately to invoke question.

My post is a note that there is a better method to come in the guide whenever I finish it. I haven't even begun writing up the solution in text, so no, I can't provide it here now.

There's a difference.

Actually, no. Your history of posting on this forum is extremely vague, almost deliberately to invoke question.

My post is a note that there is a better method to come in the guide whenever I finish it. I haven't even begun writing up the solution in text, so no, I can't provide it here now.

There's a difference.

Actually, incorrect. I don't try to be vague, I explain to the best of my ability. The several times I was called out on being vague was when I knew that exploits could occur, but I didn't know the technicalities behind the tricks, which I stated, yet people still said I was "being vague". All you need is some reading comprehension.

Furthermore you state that you have a "method", instead of giving several bullet points on the method (which takes legit less than 1 minute), you instead attack me with a useless post. Good to see your logic is flawless.

Actually, incorrect. I don't try to be vague, I explain to the best of my ability. The several times I was called out on being vague was when I knew that exploits could occur, but I didn't know the technicalities behind the tricks, which I stated, yet people still said I was "being vague". All you need is some reading comprehension.

Furthermore you state that you have a "method", instead of giving several bullet points on the method (which takes legit less than 1 minute), you instead attack me with a useless post. Good to see your logic is flawless.

"I know a trick." "Oh, but I don't know the technicalities at all and will never post about them in the future. So I'll just say I know the trick and leave it at that."

That's exactly what you did when you said you knew a "tip" about "Monopolized" with Scarab on. Do I really need to go find the quote...

It actually doesn't take a minute to type out the solution because it's more detailed than Life's method. If you lot can't wait a day for me to push out the guide, then god help your need of instant gratification.

If you think my post was an attack, you need to grow a backbone, Jakez ;)

"I know a trick." "Oh, but I don't know the technicalities at all and will never post about them in the future. So I'll just say I know the trick and leave it at that."

That's exactly what you did when you said you knew a "tip" about "Monopolized" with Scarab on. Do I really need to go find the quote...

It actually doesn't take a minute to type out the solution because it's more detailed than Life's method. If you lot can't wait a day for me to push out the guide, then god help your need of instant gratification.

If you think my post was an attack, you need to grow a backbone, Jakez ;)

I never once stated that I knew a trick, I said "Apparently XXXX", and that's from my memory, go quote the post, and you'll find out you're wrong (again).

I can easily wait a day, but you might aswell post "Guide on the cheevo will be up in a day" instead of "lol ders a betta method"

And no, I'm not offended at all, I would dub it an attack, but using pokemon terms, I would call it "not very effective".

I never once stated that I knew a trick, I said "Apparently XXXX", and that's from my memory, go quote the post, and you'll find out you're wrong (again).

I can easily wait a day, but you might aswell post "Guide on the cheevo will be up in a day" instead of "lol ders a betta method"

And no, I'm not offended at all, I would dub it an attack, but using pokemon terms, I would call it "not very effective".

Wow, you're absolutely right, Jakez. I should probably never question your posts again since you're always right.

Wow, you're absolutely right, Jakez. I should probably never question your posts again since you're always right.

Drop the sarcasm. Just incase anyone is wondering, this is the post in question:

Apparently there's a method to unlock Monopolized using the scarab gun

Back when I posted this, I simply saw a post by Fear Epidemic on TA saying it unlocked via scarab, he didn't go into further depth. Hence I spread the news here just incase (which i further elaborated).

But yea, you're right Bigg, I am correct.

Drop the sarcasm. Just incase anyone is wondering, this is the post in question:

Back when I posted this, I simply saw a post by Fear Epidemic on TA saying it unlocked via scarab, he didn't go into further depth. Hence I spread the news here just incase (which i further elaborated).

But yea, you're right Bigg, I am correct.

I knew you were right! I mean, you are always right, Jakez. Why did I even bother questioning you? Not only are you the best at Halo, but you also just know everything there is to know about everything. You're never wrong!!