Missing cards

squid5580

I am missing 2 cards. On page 3 reading left to right they are the third and fifth card. Does anyone know where I can find them?

If you cant buy anymore from the shop they will be in chests, or for completing quests, check your maps to make sure you have all secrets in all areas. Have you been back to the French quarter roofs with the pharaoh outfit, as this cant be gained till you revisit. Other than this I cant help you out with exact locations i'm afraid. Sorry.

• 3 months later...
Damn 1 card is causing me to miss 3 achievements. That duplicate of Smoochies card. Either the mole thing didn't give it to me or the Kronos guy didn't drop one but I only have 1 and can't complete the last quest
Does anyone know if the duplicate Smoochies card not showing up is a true glitch? I want to buy this game while it's on sale but don't want to play if I glitch and can't get the 1000G.

This happened to me and I managed to get into contact with a Double Fine employee about it. They were unaware of this being an issue but searching through the games code he managed to find the problem. There are about 4-5 enemies in the game that can drop a second Smoochies card but they don't have a 100% chance to drop it and these enemies NEVER respawn once killed, so basically there's a 50% chance that this quest just isn't completable. If you know and you are looking out for it though then you could probably turn the Xbox off at the end of the fight if they don't drop it, I don't know how quickly the game will autosave though.

Edited by conel33

This happened to me and I managed to get into contact with a Double Fine employee about it. They were unaware of this being an issue but searching through the games code he managed to find the problem. There are about 4-5 enemies in the game that can drop a second Smoochies card but they don't have a 100% chance to drop it and these enemies NEVER respawn once killed, so basically there's a 50% chance that this quest just isn't completable. If you know and you are looking out for it though then you could probably turn the Xbox off at the end of the fight if they don't drop it, I don't know how quickly the game will autosave though.

Thanks for the info. I guess the game is only on sale for Xbox One so I won't be getting it I suppose. I'm going to inform the guide team of this so they can update the road map. Good work!

EDIT: I guess the guide isn't posted to the site yet.

Edited by Method

• 3 months later...