Can't get a match in anything other than Team Slayer and I'm primarily an FFA player - I hate randoms - Australia just has no player depth to support playlists.

When MP can't find games I decide to go and play Spartan Ops to close out the Solo Legendary achievement - OMG SO is completely boring. Didn't like it the first time in H4 and now I'm doing it to myself again. Would have been much more happy for the - play one chapter Solo Legendary - but no they made it all 10 chapters. :(

Yuuuuppp, in Melbourne I've got one game of BTB, and nothing of anything else except Team Slayer

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Patiently waits for Team Snipers.

2. Team Snipers is finally released.

3. Halo 3 is not included in the rotation.

4. Good job 343.

Yeah I thought it was completely idiotic that they included Halo 2 Classic in the rotation but not Halo 3. 3 has been shat on for the entire collection, from frame rate drops in co-op to medals not tracking in multiplayer and now this.

I don't get it, why did they need to delete SWAT to integrate Snipers?

Because 343.

Yeah I thought it was completely idiotic that they included Halo 2 Classic in the rotation but not Halo 3. 3 has been shat on for the entire collection, from frame rate drops in co-op to medals not tracking in multiplayer and now this.

I know right. It really irritates me, being a die hard Halo 3 fan. 3 needs a lot of TLC. I love how they included Halo CE in the rotation. What were they thinking? :mad:

Why the hell is Wizard and Warlord on the map rotation for Snipers? Bit ridiculous. On a similar note, I got into a Snipers game on Warlord, and it started everyone with limited ammo, a pistol as secondary, and grenades. Nice one 343.

Snipers on Warlord? What the fuck, 343?!

Why the hell is Wizard and Warlord on the map rotation for Snipers? Bit ridiculous. On a similar note, I got into a Snipers game on Warlord, and it started everyone with limited ammo, a pistol as secondary, and grenades. Nice one 343.

Snipers on Warlord? What the fuck, 343?!

It was a mistake as a whole to choose Warlord of all maps to remake. Such a trash map. It's good for screwing around on, but in a competitive (of any sort) setting, it is ridiculous.

It was a mistake as a whole to choose Warlord of all maps to remake. Such a trash map. It's good for screwing around on, but in a competitive (of any sort) setting, it is ridiculous.

Yeah, man. I don't really like it. The only remastered choices I like are Stonetown and Shrine. The rest are bloody lame.

122 killing sprees earned in mm, 99% complete on the achievement for the last 10 games. Doesn't even say 'unlocking'. Yet another one that's broken

Also just received an XBL Comms ban for sending messages to 'team mates' who go -14 actively encouraging them to better their performance.

Edited by Robobeast76

Also.. I'm curious to see if anyone else is having issues with the Halo 2A Campaign? My buddy and I played the mission Regret seven times to the end before actually finishing because it kept crashing or freezing up, losing connection and what not.. anyone else deal with that? The legendary campaign is enough to deal with but these issues on top of it make it ridiculously frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

I just did Monopolized, fucking had to do Gravemind twice because the first time I screwed up and saved/quit at the end so my score and time didn't register. Improved by a minute thirty though.

So now I only have shitty multiplayer achievements to bitch about. Fuck you 343, 100 splatters on the three Halo 2A vehicle maps only?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seriously 343, couldn't do better than a game with loadings that crashe 50% of the time, par score and par time runs that don't register, and too many stupid achievements that requires to do just more of the same in all four games?

You can keep your halo 5 guardian for sure.

I feel ya man. Trying to do a speedrun and it crashed on me 3 times in a row in 10 minutes.