Achievement Guide/Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/2970/94563-lo.jpgShare the Wealth 10http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.png

Get all the rewards in a Co-op mission.

I believe to do this you need to complete all of the co-op missions 3 times each

Edit: I mean play any of the co-op missions 3 times

also you dont seem to have the achievement No Man's Land on this list for completing all the rift missions

Edited by specularblinky

There's also a cockade that I cant grab in Tuilerie/le louvre : right at the right of the eagleview other side if the street, it's underground, can't seem to find the way in

The entrance doesn't open to later in the game.

[spoiler=1](Sequence 8. Memory 1.) After you meet Napolean Bonaparte a hole is blown into side of a building. Go through hole in wall. Underground entrance is inside that building.

There are 7 artifacts in Les Invalides? Which one?

Edited by Tassie Tiger

Is the achievement for reviving a coop partner the only achievement that absolutely requires multiple players? I haven't started the game yet but i typically make a beeline to complete MP achievements that I can't get myself so I can fully enjoy single player. So I want identify those right away. Thanks.

Is the achievement for reviving a coop partner the only achievement that absolutely requires multiple players? I haven't started the game yet but i typically make a beeline to complete MP achievements that I can't get myself so I can fully enjoy single player. So I want identify those right away. Thanks.

There is also one for double-sync kills. I would assume some of the 4p-max heists would be fairly tough solo.

There are just enough Synch points to unlock all the skills.

Don't forget that every co-op level has Synch Points hidden somewhere on the map. From 2 to 4 synch points depending on the difficulty. (There are no synch points in the Heist missions.)

If you look in the Progress Tracker area it will show you how many synch points you have in each co-op mission. i.e 3/6 meaning you can still find 3 more synch points.

Edited by Tassie Tiger

I agree Boomer. The original AC1 gave gamers a unique experience, free from multi player. Developers obviously want to maximize profits and multi player provides revenue. Unfortunately the AC series would be better off without it or at the very least not have achievements tied to it.

On the "I want it all" achievement do you have to complete all challenges in one play through of the mission or can I do one then replay the mission for the others?

Yes and if the 2nd time you are completing the mission you need the 2nd objective you can ignore the 1st (since you , example , already did it in the first playthrough)

So the 2nd time you do the mission , focus only on the objective you didn't do and ignore the other you had done previously , after the mission when you look at your progress tracker it's gonna be 100% complete.

I kept getting killed at the alarm bell, by a church this happens a whole bunch of time because I am pretty rubbish at parrying, anywho, all this dying some how rest the bell each time, allowing me to destroy the bell again, and again.

Long story short, if for some reason you can't be bothered to earn this achievement through progression, this would be a way to get the cheev easy. I am suspecting that this method would also work with the ''kill with heavy weapon etc''.