Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (Xbox One version)

DEG23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to get the heists done maybe if we can get a team of 4 together that would be awesome. I am currently just starting the prison break heist and I have been trying to take the plane from the warehouse. It keeps putting me in with people who have no mics and haven't got a clue what to do, they just run in guns blazing and get killed. Or I will be searching for 30mins plus get into a game and then someone leaves. This needs to be done with cooperation and being patient with dedicated players. If anyone wants to do the heists with me it would be great I really want to give these a good go. Send me a message on XBL my GT is ( TB x UNR34L ) I am on most of the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for individuals who are willing to help with the Heist Serie A and then the Pacific Bank Job, I will even give a 25% payout on the heist. I dont care about the money earned, I just want the achievements.

My GT: HGonz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i'm looking to do a few things and will help out in return

I'm looking for someone to trade wins at races to unlock the paint jobs i need an air win, a sea win for the matte paints and the rest can just be short land races

If anyone can help me let me know

I'll be online a lot the next few days trying to save up and get ready for the new update on tuesday

GT: SpN Andy

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion (Xbox One version)