Starting to regret buying this now.

SlySi1976

Same here. They've taken out a lot of match variations, match options, controller options are locked (I usually use dpad for movement) and as other have said the new online setup means I can't do matches with a friend. Gameplay seems sluggish compared to last years version too.

Edited by StarmanJames
typo

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be the worst wrestling game I can recall playing. As someone mentioned, it just seems so sluggish compared to last years, the roster sucks and online is DREADFUL. I'm literally 5 seconds behind every game so as soon as I'm pinned there's nothing I can do.

This has to be the worst wrestling game I can recall playing. As someone mentioned, it just seems so sluggish compared to last years, the roster sucks and online is DREADFUL. I'm literally 5 seconds behind every game so as soon as I'm pinned there's nothing I can do.

It's slow because they made a simulation game. Not a fast paced-HCTP arcade game. It's slow because wrestlers don't run forever. They get tired. The fact that people don't understand it's a reboot to the series bothers me. The next game will be better.

It's slow because they made a simulation game. Not a fast paced-HCTP arcade game. It's slow because wrestlers don't run forever. They get tired. The fact that people don't understand it's a reboot to the series bothers me. The next game will be better.

Yeah I know, I actually like that wrestlers get tired, can't run forever etc. My problems are that it's clunky, occasionally unresponsive, the wrestlers sometimes do things I didn't press (run in the wrong direction, jump onto the turnbuckle when I'm climbing into the ring and so on..), poor roster (Vince even said last night on Steve Austin's podcast that the current roster is weak and lacking depth and this game absolutely shows it), loss of data (lost my saves twice), online is frustrating due to connections (regularly paired up with people in the US and I'm in the UK), lots of match types removed from the game (why exactly..?) and so on.

This game just feels like a demo and half finished to me. I can only hope the next game IS significantly better than this atrocity.

Edited by MattMoses

This game is so glitched. I can't hit my Signature like 75% of the time. I have no trouble getting the prompt for Finishers though. The game seems so half assed.

I have no issue with signatures. Remember that each move has a specific situation where it can be activated.

I have no issue with signatures. Remember that each move has a specific situation where it can be activated.

I've started doing mycareer with all defaults for moves, so both the signature and finisher are just hit Y when facing the guy like normal. I will reach 100% to get my signature, but then it is extremely inconsistent as to when the Y prompt appears.

The finisher is in the same position and it has not failed to trigger once. :confused:

I've started doing mycareer with all defaults for moves, so both the signature and finisher are just hit Y when facing the guy like normal. I will reach 100% to get my signature, but then it is extremely inconsistent as to when the Y prompt appears.

The finisher is in the same position and it has not failed to trigger once. :confused:

That's really odd.

I guess now we know why the next gen versions were delayed...maybe they should have delayed it even more...

• 2 weeks later...