Is this legal ?...

DragosMugurel

Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new here and... sorry if I post in the wrong thread or topic but...I got a small question...

I play Batman Arkham Asylum on pc and I got a xbox acc...

I was wondering If...I may JOIN LIVE but it requires a cd-key and I don't know how to solve it...I can only play offline...

I must buy the game ? I must modify something ? I really want to play with achievements ! :D

Cheers :$

You can buy a disc copy.

Even if it's used, CD keys are not one time use or tied to a gamertag.

Certain digital code sellers might have working keys too like Amazon.

Any GFWL key should work if you're having trouble finding a copy of a game with a key.

Yes I know but I just want a cd key to join live and to be honest im 14...and I can't buy a cd key...I tried from internet but nothing...I know it will sound akward but I'll do anything to get one.

Yes I know but I just want a cd key to join live and to be honest im 14...and I can't buy a cd key...I tried from internet but nothing...I know it will sound akward but I'll do anything to get one.

What your asking for is a crack of a CD key and is definitely against every Terms of Service both here and Games for Windows Live.

You say you'd do anything to get one... but then say you can't buy one. Right now as part of the Steam sale Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year edition is $4.99.

It doesn't matter how old you are, you can afford $5. If not don't play the game.

And $4.99 on Amazon as well.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Arkham-Asylum-GOTY-Online/dp/B008VXCPV0/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1417299769&sr=1-2&keywords=batman+arkham+asylum+pc]Amazon.com: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY [Online Game Code]: Video Games[/ame]

There is no way to get on GFWL without a CD key. It's DRM, it's specifically there so you purchase the product. No modding or tricks will get you past that gate. Considering you're playing an illegitimate copy already you should settle for getting to play the game at all (I'll spare you the whole rant about this).

No, nobody here is going to give you a CD key.

Right now as part of the Steam sale Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year edition is $4.99.

GFWL was removed from Steam copies of the game a while ago. So Steam CD keys won't work like that Amazon listing.

Edited by Veedrock

There is no way to get on GFWL without a CD key. It's DRM, it's specifically there so you purchase the product. No modding or tricks will get you past that gate, considering you have an illegitimate copy already you should settle for playing the game at all (I'll spare you the whole rant about this).

No, nobody here is going to give you a CD key.

GFWL has been removed from Steam copies of the game.

*sighs*Thank you sir :)