New game+ Difficulty.

SiR x VeiRoN x

I've found so far that if there is a difficulty spike, it's pretty slight.

But then, I also found the Katana in a cupboard on board the boat after retrieving Linda's recorder. It's just to the left of the door that leads back outside, in case anyone's wondering. I'm certain I couldn't interact with the cupboard at all during the first playthrough. I don't know if specific conditions needed to be met for that to be unlocked, like finding all of one type of a collectible, say, but it meant I had a decent melee weapon from the start of the game.

Also, you should've gotten a keycard that'll open a new door that has another keycard and a +3 medkit. It's right near the GeoPharm Labs entrance, but you have explore the area just to the left of that. There's one of those hatches (that I can't seem to find any info about) and the locked door with another +3 medkit inside and another key that opens another door inside a hut near the Helipad. Unfortunately, that key opens the sword panel in Mountaintop, so the reward was less than thrilling.

Hope it helps... ;)

Thanks for the reply.

I just completed it and i noticed,with some more medkit upgrades,that the difficulty is only slightly higher than New Game,still mediocre game and pretty boring,would advise it only as a quite quick 1000G.

Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad.

It's a decent little stealth title with a better-than-average story. It's not the best game in the world, but it's not utter shit either.

I'd put it between Dark on the low end and Velvet Assassin on the high end for the type of stealth game that it is...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Oh c'mon, it wasn't that bad.

It's a decent little stealth title with a better-than-average story. It's not the best game in the world, but it's not utter shit either.

I'd put it between Dark on the low end and Velvet Assassin on the high end for the type of stealth game that it is...

I would have to agree with you, it is not your normal typical zombie game, but saying that it is quite a good stealth based game. I have quite enjoyed it, for the fact that is different to other zombie games and wants you to take more of a stealth approach.