New Quick & Easy 1000 (or close to) Thread

anthonyd46

I have not heard of any sync issues for MS Bingo. It's various versions (Win 8, WP, Win 10) have had achievement issues in the past, but I think they are all fixed now. I don't keep up with AoE.

One major warning about Win 10: If a game has both a Win 8 and Win 10 version, you can't install the Win 8 version on a Win 10 machine. If you only have one machine, you should wait to upgrade until you've finished Solitaire, Bingo, and probably AoE.

I have had issues with AoE syncing. Not the MS games you mentioned. All of my achievements from the Win 8 MS games unlocked when I loaded them up on Win 10, but not AoE. My in-game progress did transfer though, so I'm curious to see when I'll unlock an achievement on Windows 10.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So why are some of these games still so (relatively) expensive on Ebay? Avatar TBE for $15? Lost: Via Domus for $10? Anyone want to set up a mail swap?

Because they are on this list.....

The quick & easy scores always seem to have kept their value, Just buy it, get the 1000 & pop it back on ebay, You'll get your money back

So why are some of these games still so (relatively) expensive on Ebay? Avatar TBE for $15? Lost: Via Domus for $10? Anyone want to set up a mail swap?

Because a lot of the games are either crappy or have no replay value since they are so easy... thus people didn't buy a lot of them when they came out.

That means there aren't a ton of copies kicking around, but people want the achievements. Supply and demand.

Gear Gauntlet (X1)(DO): 10-15 hours

Now, I completed this game and confident it can be completed in that timeframe. My profile says it took me 16 hours. Checking TA, there are 3 other people who completed and they range from 5-20 hours. So, on average, 10-15 seems reasonable.

Coffin Dodgers (X1)(DO): Under 5

The game takes about 3-4 hours to complete. 13 races per playthrough, 2 complete playthroughs.

The Park (X1)(DO): Under 5*

It took exactly 1 hour. A part 1 of the video guide is up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FThhrMeBM. (It is 3 parts in total)

Mystery Castle (X1)(DO): 5-10

This is a puzzle game with 180 levels. Each level takes about 1-2 minutes to complete. With a good walkthrough this time is definitely possible. (A guide is not yet available as of this writing, but I have started to produce and upload it. First part (of 36 parts) is available here:

) If you are playing without any walkthrough, it may take a lot longer than that.

Party Hard (X1)(DO): 10-15

It is possible to complete in 5-10, but most would probably take 10-15. There is an annoying achievement that requires having to quit and start the game 100 times called Clubber which will take 2-3 hours alone.

Gear Gauntlet (X1)(DO): 10-15 hours

Now, I completed this game and confident it can be completed in that timeframe. My profile says it took me 16 hours. Checking TA, there are 3 other people who completed and they range from 5-20 hours. So, on average, 10-15 seems reasonable.

The game takes about 3-4 hours to complete. 13 races per playthrough, 2 complete playthroughs.

The Park (X1)(DO): Under 5*

It took exactly 1 hour. A part 1 of the video guide is up at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0FThhrMeBM. (It is 3 parts in total)

Mystery Castle (X1)(DO): 5-10

This is a puzzle game with 180 levels. Each level takes about 1-2 minutes to complete. With a good walkthrough this time is definitely possible. (A guide is not yet available as of this writing, but I have started to produce and upload it. First part (of 36 parts) is available here:

) If you are playing without any walkthrough, it may take a lot longer than that.

Party Hard (X1)(DO): 10-15

It is possible to complete in 5-10, but most would probably take 10-15. There is an annoying achievement that requires having to quit and start the game 100 times called Clubber which will take 2-3 hours alone.

Ok thanks I'm going to try to update once a week

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've spent around 7 hours on this game so far. I have 1 Achievement left for using my shield to block 20 attacks. However, it doesn't seem to matter what I do but I can't get the enemies to attack me either when I have the shield or before I have activated the shield. They always seem to attack me when I don't have the shield at all. Did you do that Achievement in split screen if that's possible? So far, I'm not really getting anywhere :(

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I've spent around 7 hours on this game so far. I have 1 Achievement left for using my shield to block 20 attacks. However, it doesn't seem to matter what I do but I can't get the enemies to attack me either when I have the shield or before I have activated the shield. They always seem to attack me when I don't have the shield at all. Did you do that Achievement in split screen if that's possible? So far, I'm not really getting anywhere :(

Once you get the shield, try to save it until an icon appears that someone is trying to attack you. Best attack is when they try with the machinegun. Each machinegun attack count as 1 block, so you can potentially get 6-7 blocks with just one use of shield.

Im going to self nominate WWE 2k16 just the 360 version for either 5-10 or 10-15. It only has minimal features compared to the xbox one version. It also has the ability to give instant finishers which makes the matches end in 10 seconds or less. The only slightly long achievement could be play 100 matches online, but since they don't have to be won its not too bad. Anyone else play this?

I would say maybe 2-3 hours misc, 2-3 hours showcase mode, and 3-4 hours play 100 matches online? so right on the edge of 5-10 or 10-15?

Once you get the shield, try to save it until an icon appears that someone is trying to attack you. Best attack is when they try with the machinegun. Each machinegun attack count as 1 block, so you can potentially get 6-7 blocks with just one use of shield.

Thanks, I'll give that a go when I get a chance :)

I can confirm that split screen does work for those weapon-specific achievements. So if you can't get it normally through the campaign mission, you can focus on those achievements there.

Im going to self nominate WWE 2k16 just the 360 version for either 5-10 or 10-15. It only has minimal features compared to the xbox one version. It also has the ability to give instant finishers which makes the matches end in 10 seconds or less. The only slightly long achievement could be play 100 matches online, but since they don't have to be won its not too bad. Anyone else play this?

I would say maybe 2-3 hours misc, 2-3 hours showcase mode, and 3-4 hours play 100 matches online? so right on the edge of 5-10 or 10-15?

I'd think more in the 15-25 range. Only rented it and didn't complete it but felt like the showcase mode would take much longer than that doing all the objectives along the way. Also have to win 50 matches in the universe mode. And have to play one of each match type online including some 6 man matches you'd need extra people for as well as a Royal Rumble match, Iron man match, etc. that would take much longer than just normal one on ones. Maybe with a really efficient boosting group you could manage 10-15 but looks like the majority of votes on the other polls are 15+.

Tetraminos (X1)(DO)- 5-10

Legend of Kay- Anniversary ©- 15-25

The Escapists: The Walking Dead (W10)(DO)©- 10-15

The Escapists (X1)(DO)- 15-25

The Escapists (DO)- 15-25

Screencheat (X1)(DO)(4C)- 10-15

Some tetris masters could do Tetraminos under 5 but the two hardest achievements in challenge/endless mode took me nearly that long alone.

Haven't done the W10 stack of The Escapists: TWD yet but it's the same exact achievement list so should be similar time frame.

The one unobtainable in Screencheat recently got patched. That time estimate is based off only my experience so far as the training missions took me quite awhile to get golds on everything. I managed everything with 4 controllers but you could get by with just 2 and a little boosting.

Edited by RedmptionDenied

This may be extremely picky but I noticed a few things. Some games on the list aren't titled correctly. This is a problem because when I go to look up information on a particular game, the game doesn't always show up when I copy & paste it into the search bar here on the site and on TA. I'm sure that I'm not the only one to have this problem. I use this forum alot to gather information for the 'Stackable Games for Gamerscore (Regional and Platform Variations)' forum and for my personal use when I play games.

Also, you have some stackable games listed but there are quite a few stackable games that are missing from the list.

If you don't mind I would like to list the games with title errors and the missing stackable games. I'm not trying to be disrespectful by pointing out the errors, I just want to help contribute to this forum.

Title errors:

Agatha Christie ABC Murder (X1) to Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (X1)

Hannah the Movie (4C) to Hannah Montana: The Movie (4C)

Ice Age 4 (K) to Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games (K)

Madden 12 to Madden NFL 12

Men In Black (2C) to Men in Black: Alien Crisis (2C)

Micheal Phelps: Push the Limit (K) to Michael Phelps: Push the Limit (K)

Nat Geo DVD (K) to Kinect Nat Geo TV DVD (K)

Nicktoons Baseball to Nicktoons MLB

Sega Mega Drive Collection (PAL)(2C) to SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (PAL)(2C)

Sesame Street Kinect DVD (K) to Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD (K)

Missing stackable games:

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (J)©

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (PAL)(B)

Alarm for Cobra 11: Crash Time

Autobahn Polizei (Alarm for Cobra 11: Burning Wheels (US))

Alone In The Dark (J)©

Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway (J)©(950/1000)

Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway (German)©(950/1000)

Civilization Revolution (J)©

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (J)

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (PAL)©

Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PAL)

Tower of Guns: Special Edition (X1)(PAL)(Disc only)(DO)

Velvet Assassin (J)©

Wall-E (Korea) ©

X-Blades (J)©

Adrenaline Misfits/Cross Board 7 (K), add (J)

Cross Board 7 is the title for the European/Japanese version, so I'm suggesting the title you have of 'Adrenaline Misfits/Cross Board 7' remains. There's also the US version, Adrenaline Misfits (US)(K)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (B) to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (B)

The game was republished as Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. There's also the Xbox One version, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (X1)(B)

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper (Has US & PAL Versions) to:

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper (PAL)

Disney Fairies (W10)(DO) to Disney Fairies (W8/W10)(DO)

I'm not sure if this is delisted on Windows 8 but since it's available on Windows 8 & Windows 10, (W8/W10) should be added.

Nat Geo TV (K)

2000 Gamerscore was possible for this game but over 20 achievements have been discontinued, only 1280 Gamerscore is possible now. I think this game should be removed from the list because it has more than 1000 Gamerscore anyways.

Sesame Street Kinect TV (K)

2000 Gamerscore was possible for this game but over 20 achievements have been discontinued, only 1705 Gamerscore is possible now. I think this game should be removed from the list because it has more than 1000 Gamerscore anyways.

Edited by Just AmazN

I'm not sure if this is delisted on Windows 8 but since it's available on Windows 8 & Windows 10, (W8/W10) should be added.

Should it be displayed in that way? Similarly, you can play some 360 games on the one but I don't think you would say (X360/X1) or something?

Should it be displayed in that way? Similarly, you can play some 360 games on the one but I don't think you would say (X360/X1) or something?

I would say no. Not all games made for Windows 8 work on Windows 10. Also, some have been replaced by newer versions meaning the original can never be played on Windows 10.

No, I guess it shouldn't be displayed that way. It should actually be Disney Fairies (W8)(DO) because it's a Windows 8 game. Yes, it's available on Windows 10 but it's basically a backward compatible game.

This may be extremely picky but I noticed a few things. Some games on the list aren't titled correctly. This is a problem because when I go to look up information on a particular game, the game doesn't always show up when I copy & paste it into the search bar here on the site and on TA. I'm sure that I'm not the only one to have this problem. I use this forum alot to gather information for the 'Stackable Games for Gamerscore (Regional and Platform Variations)' forum and for my personal use when I play games.

Also, you have some stackable games listed but there are quite a few stackable games that are missing from the list.

If you don't mind I would like to list the games with title errors and the missing stackable games. I'm not trying to be disrespectful by pointing out the errors, I just want to help contribute to this forum.

Title errors:

Agatha Christie ABC Murder (X1) to Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (X1)

Hannah the Movie (4C) to Hannah Montana: The Movie (4C)

Ice Age 4 (K) to Ice Age: Continental Drift - Arctic Games (K)

Madden 12 to Madden NFL 12

Men In Black (2C) to Men in Black: Alien Crisis (2C)

Micheal Phelps: Push the Limit (K) to Michael Phelps: Push the Limit (K)

Nat Geo DVD (K) to Kinect Nat Geo TV DVD (K)

Nicktoons Baseball to Nicktoons MLB

Sega Mega Drive Collection (PAL)(2C) to SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (PAL)(2C)

Sesame Street Kinect DVD (K) to Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD (K)

Missing stackable games:

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (J)©

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars (PAL)(B)

Alarm for Cobra 11: Crash Time

Autobahn Polizei (Alarm for Cobra 11: Burning Wheels (US))

Alone In The Dark (J)©

Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway (J)©(950/1000)

Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway (German)©(950/1000)

Civilization Revolution (J)©

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (J)

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra (PAL)©

Testament of Sherlock Holmes (PAL)

Tower of Guns: Special Edition (X1)(PAL)(Disc only)(DO)

Velvet Assassin (J)©

Wall-E (Korea) ©

X-Blades (J)©

Adrenaline Misfits/Cross Board 7 (K), add (J)

Cross Board 7 is the title for the European/Japanese version, so I'm suggesting the title you have of 'Adrenaline Misfits/Cross Board 7' remains. There's also the US version, Adrenaline Misfits (US)(K)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate (B) to Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (B)

The game was republished as Dead or Alive 5: Last Round. There's also the Xbox One version, Dead or Alive 5: Last Round (X1)(B)

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper (Has US & PAL Versions) to:

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack The Ripper (PAL)

Nat Geo TV (K)

2000 Gamerscore was possible for this game but over 20 achievements have been discontinued, only 1280 Gamerscore is possible now. I think this game should be removed from the list because it has more than 1000 Gamerscore anyways.

Sesame Street Kinect TV (K)

2000 Gamerscore was possible for this game but over 20 achievements have been discontinued, only 1705 Gamerscore is possible now. I think this game should be removed from the list because it has more than 1000 Gamerscore anyways.

First off want to thank you for finding those errors and I will fix them all this list has gone through so many copy pastes that it doesn't surprise me.

Anyway as far as Nat geo and Sesame street we have to remember the disc versions do work and still give 1000G so they should stay on the list however since it sits there with the discontinued game and shows 2000G maybe there should be a note that it can't be 100%? You can get 1000G on the list so thats why its there, but feels like there should be some kind of note.

The windows 8 thing was discussed previously we agreed that everything should just say windows 10, because theres not that many pure windows 8 exclusives. I said the fairies thing, but then someone said it works on 10 too? I feel like a (W8) should only be added if it doesn't work on Windows 10 at all which I'm not sure there are any games like that?

I'd think more in the 15-25 range. Only rented it and didn't complete it but felt like the showcase mode would take much longer than that doing all the objectives along the way. Also have to win 50 matches in the universe mode. And have to play one of each match type online including some 6 man matches you'd need extra people for as well as a Royal Rumble match, Iron man match, etc. that would take much longer than just normal one on ones. Maybe with a really efficient boosting group you could manage 10-15 but looks like the majority of votes on the other polls are 15+.

Tetraminos (X1)(DO)- 5-10

Legend of Kay- Anniversary ©- 15-25

The Escapists: The Walking Dead (W10)(DO)©- 10-15

The Escapists (X1)(DO)- 15-25

The Escapists (DO)- 15-25

Screencheat (X1)(DO)(4C)- 10-15

Some tetris masters could do Tetraminos under 5 but the two hardest achievements in challenge/endless mode took me nearly that long alone.

Haven't done the W10 stack of The Escapists: TWD yet but it's the same exact achievement list so should be similar time frame.

The one unobtainable in Screencheat recently got patched. That time estimate is based off only my experience so far as the training missions took me quite awhile to get golds on everything. I managed everything with 4 controllers but you could get by with just 2 and a little boosting.

Yea I guess all the planets would have to align and the boosting session go perfect to get it in 10-15 ill do 15-25 then.

First off want to thank you for finding those errors and I will fix them all this list has gone through so many copy pastes that it doesn't surprise me.

Anyway as far as Nat geo and Sesame street we have to remember the disc versions do work and still give 1000G so they should stay on the list however since it sits there with the discontinued game and shows 2000G maybe there should be a note that it can't be 100%? You can get 1000G on the list so thats why its there, but feels like there should be some kind of note.

The windows 8 thing was discussed previously we agreed that everything should just say windows 10, because theres not that many pure windows 8 exclusives. I said the fairies thing, but then someone said it works on 10 too? I feel like a (W8) should only be added if it doesn't work on Windows 10 at all which I'm not sure there are any games like that?

No problem. Maybe add (Discontinued Achievements) or (Unobtainable Achievements) next to the games with glitched achievements.

BTW, there are more corrections that I'd like to submit.

I think this makes a lot of sense.

I do agree.

Title errors:

Army of Two (B)(1005/1250) to Army of Two (B)(1005/1250 Server Closed)

Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)© to 007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)©

DDRU1 (900/1000) to Dance Dance Revolution Universe (900/1000)

Duke Nukem Forever © to Duke Nukem Forever ©(1205)

Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion (1250) to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250)

Epic Mickey 2 to Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Halo 3 (900/1000)(B)© to Halo 3 (900/1750)(B)©

Madden 07 (995/1000) to Madden NFL 07 (995/1000)

Millionare 2012 Edition (K) to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? 2012 Edition (K)

NHL07 (975/1000) to NHL 07 (975/1000)

Pirates of the Caribbean © to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End ©

Prince of Persia © to Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands ©

RTL Winter Sports 2009 (PAL) to RTL Winter Sports 2009 (Winter Sports 2 PAL)

Darkness II ©

This is on the list twice: once as Darkness II © and once as The Darkness II ©. I'm suggesting keeping the title as 'The Darkness II'.

Missing stackable games:

007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)©

Army of Two (PAL)(B)(1005/1250 Server Closed)

Army of Two (Asia)(B)(870/1000 Server Closed)

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GOTY)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (J)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GFWL)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GFWL GOTY)©

Bioshock (German)©

Bioshock (J)©

Bioshock (Korea)©

Brink (J)

Bullet Witch (J)

Bully (J)©

Carnival Games (Taiwan)(K)

Darksiders (J)©

Dark Void (GFWL)©(955/1000 Unobtainable Achievements)

Deadpool (X1)©

Duke Nukem Forever (J)©

Enchanted Arms (J)

Enchanted Arms (Asia)(700/1000 Unobtainable Achievements)

F1 2011 (GFWL)

Family Game Night 4 (PAL)

Final Fantasy Type 0 (X1)(PAL)

Final Fantasy Type 0 (X1)(J)

Hot Wheels: Beat That! (French)

Lego Batman (J)©

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (PAL)(B)©

Mafia II (J)©

Mafia II (Russia)©

Metro 2033 (J)©

Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor (X1 GOTY)

The Club (GFWL)((B)©(960/1000, 1 Unobtainable Achievement)

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GOTY)(J)(1250)

Shutokou Battle X (Import Tuner Challenge Japan)(J)(B)

Soldier of Fortune: Payback (Australia)(B)

Summer Athletics (US)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (German)(B)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (J)©

Tomb Raider: Underworld (J)©(1250/1250)

Under Defeat (J)

Wanted: Weapons of Fate (J)© *Can be done quicker with cheats*

Wanted: Weapons of Fate (German)© *Can be done quicker with cheats*

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (J)(K)

Zoids Alternative (Zoids Assault Japan)(J)

Summer Athletics (US/PAL) to:

Summer Athletics

Summer Athletics (PAL)

This is on the list twice: once as Summer Athletics (US/PAL) in the '10-15 Hours' section and once as Summer Athletics 2009 (PAL) in the '15 to 25 Hours' section.

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty ©(US/FR/DE) to:

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty ©

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (FR/DE)©

Edited by Just AmazN

Title errors:

Awesome list and very good eye!

Just want to let you know that Prince of Persia entry is not a mistake of PoP: TFS but rather the cell shaded graphic style game titled "Prince of Persia". PoP: TFS is listed elsewhere on the list.

Question about (1250) or (1100) kind of attributes. When do we use, or not use these? There's games like Never Alone who got DLC added that doesn't have the score value listed next to it, and I'm wondering if that is an oversight or not.

Edited by sanger

Awesome list and very good eye!

Just want to let you know that Prince of Persia entry is not a mistake of PoP: TFS but rather the cell shaded graphic style game titled "Prince of Persia". PoP: TFS is listed elsewhere on the list.

Question about (1250) or (1100) kind of attributes. When do we use, or not use these? There's games like Never Alone who got DLC added that doesn't have the score value listed next to it, and I'm wondering if that is an oversight or not.

I would prob vote to note use them, but ill see what everyone says here.

Title errors:

Army of Two (B)(1005/1250) to Army of Two (B)(1005/1250 Server Closed)

Bond 007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)© to 007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)©

DDRU1 (900/1000) to Dance Dance Revolution Universe (900/1000)

Duke Nukem Forever © to Duke Nukem Forever ©(1205)

Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion (1250) to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250)

Epic Mickey 2 to Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

Halo 3 (900/1000)(B)© to Halo 3 (900/1750)(B)©

Madden 07 (995/1000) to Madden NFL 07 (995/1000)

Millionare 2012 Edition (K) to Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? 2012 Edition (K)

NHL07 (975/1000) to NHL 07 (975/1000)

Pirates of the Caribbean © to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End ©

RTL Winter Sports 2009 (PAL) to RTL Winter Sports 2009 (Winter Sports 2 PAL)

Darkness II ©

This is on the list twice: once as Darkness II © and once as The Darkness II ©. I'm suggesting keeping the title as 'The Darkness II'.

Missing stackable games:

007: Quantum of Solace (GFWL)©

Army of Two (PAL)(B)(1005/1250 Server Closed)

Army of Two (Asia)(B)(870/1000 Server Closed)

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GOTY)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (J)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GFWL)©

Batman: Arkham Asylum (GFWL GOTY)©

Bioshock (German)©

Bioshock (J)©

Bioshock (Korea)©

Brink (J)

Bullet Witch (J)

Bully (J)©

Carnival Games (Taiwan)(K)

Darksiders (J)©

Dark Void (GFWL)©(955/1000 Unobtainable Achievements)

Deadpool (X1)©

Duke Nukem Forever (J)©

Enchanted Arms (J)

Enchanted Arms (Asia)(700/1000 Unobtainable Achievements)

F1 2011 (GFWL)

Family Game Night 4 (PAL)

Final Fantasy Type 0 (X1)(PAL)

Final Fantasy Type 0 (X1)(J)

Hot Wheels: Beat That! (French)

Lego Batman (J)©

Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (PAL)(B)©

Mafia II (J)©

Mafia II (Russia)©

Metro 2033 (J)©

Middle-Earth Shadow Of Mordor (X1 GOTY)

The Club (GFWL)((B)©(960/1000, 1 Unobtainable Achievement)

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GOTY)(J)(1250)

Shutokou Battle X (Import Tuner Challenge Japan)(J)(B)

Soldier of Fortune: Payback (Australia)(B)

Summer Athletics (US)

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 (German)(B)

Tomb Raider: Anniversary (J)©

Tomb Raider: Underworld (J)©(1250/1250)

Under Defeat (J)

Wanted: Weapons of Fate (J)© *Can be done quicker with cheats*

Wanted: Weapons of Fate (German)© *Can be done quicker with cheats*

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved (J)(K)

Zoids Alternative (Zoids Assault Japan)(J)

Summer Athletics (US/PAL) to:

Summer Athletics

Summer Athletics (PAL)

This is on the list twice: once as Summer Athletics (US/PAL) in the '10-15 Hours' section and once as Summer Athletics 2009 (PAL) in the '15 to 25 Hours' section.

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty ©(US/FR/DE) to:

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty ©

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (FR/DE)©

Could you put this and the other one in one post?