Blazblue Coming to Xbox One!

Kairi

I didn't register a credit card and was able to buy it off the marketplace yesterday (in fact I bet I was the first person to buy the game in the world considering the popularity of Xbox in Japan).

Also you can get cards cheaper and faster from http://solarisjapancards.com that is where I got mine and they were digitally delivered within 24 hours. Also when you use the yen code you have to be in the Japanese marketplace first.

The way I got mine without using a JP credit card was I used my browser when I bought it, but I also had my Xbox switched over to the Japanese marketplace too.

I then got to the credit card section and put in a Tokyo address and phone number I got from this old video http://youtu.be/JVwPWhamJ80 this vid was for using the 360 marketplace, at first I was having issues trying to figure out an address and phone number to put in, but after looking at this vid and using its address and phone number I was able to complete the registration and download my game. And I never added a credit card. So if you already have the yen on you account I'd try this out if you were trying to buy a game digitally. Hope this helps

5750 yen I believe so I'd just get a 5000 yen card and a 1000 yen card.

Some of the menu is in English (enough to get around) and you can change the arcade in fight voices to English (that will NOT effect the story voices both in story mode or arcade mode just in fight stuff)

1000 achievement score......hmm yeah if I put my nose to the grindstone I'm sure I could. The hardest parts would be the story more ones and I'm sure someone here or on Dustloop will figure out the correct path for that.

Also remember how you had to adjust the screen size on the old Blazblue games? Well not anymore it fits perfectly on your screen in 1080p

Fantastic post, DarkRios! I'm going to check this out later today I think. That and Oni Girl off the Japanese marketplace too. Cheers! :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By faaaaaaar the easiest BB completion yet. One can get every Achievement in less than a day as long as they have someone to play with for the two Network Achievements that require other people.

I had no one to play with, so I have everything but those now. :(

• 4 weeks later...
By faaaaaaar the easiest BB completion yet. One can get every Achievement in less than a day as long as they have someone to play with for the two Network Achievements that require other people.

I had no one to play with, so I have everything but those now. :(

Well, seems like you got them now from the looks of it.

Anyways, I heard over at DL that there's an update/patch to make the game's language available in English, though this only affects those that got the Digital release from the JP XBL Store. Although the US release isn't not too far away yet. For now, at least its something. @_@

[spoiler=1]http://bit.ly/1d0SLSY

Well, seems like you got them now from the looks of it.

Anyways, I heard over at DL that there's an update/patch to make the game's language available in English, though this only affects those that got the Digital release from the JP XBL Store. Although the US release isn't not too far away yet. For now, at least its something. @_@

[spoiler=1]http://bit.ly/1d0SLSY

It's true I have the digital version and it's basically the full English game. It's a 17 gig download and it's a separate game you have to go too. It also has the library made it full English too. It's very very awesome.

Also all my progress carried over too, so story mode stuff online recorded, ect. Everything I had done in the Japanese version was unlocked on this one.

Edited by Kairi
Double Post

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...