Need Immediate Help

jmacgamer85

TL;DR version: I need help for this game's online achievements REALLY badly and can't find a group.

Original version:

Hi all. I know there may be a of these on the forums. I'm sorry if that's the case.

I desperately need help with this game. I have finished the campaign on Insane co-op, and am going for a 90% completion rate for this game (as in 90% of the gamerscore, which which would be 1125 total gamerscore for this game). I have already decided to skip Seriously, but there are still many other online achievements I need to reach 90% or 1125 GS.

The main reason this is so desperate is that I'm trying to finish up a very long list of games so that I can get to the Xbox One. I have OCD (not self-diagnosed), and have to do things in a certain order. For example, playing Assassin's Creed IV before/without Assassin's Creed II would drive me nuts.

The problem is, I can't find a group for this game. Also, despite being good enough for Insane, I'm not even close to good enough to do the online achievements in a reasonable amount of time. I'm looking for help in Gears 1 thru 3, as well as Judgment. ANY help would be appreciated, as I am getting desperate to finish this list off.

Please use this thread for Gears of War:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572200

For the other games, please use the Official Boosting Threads that are sticked at the top of each game forum.

Also, please do not spam the same thread several times. I had to delete the other threads that you made.