Any advantage in getting all vehicles to 3 Stars?

Samshine

Is there any advantage to upgrading all vehicles to level 3? Or is there just the one achievement for getting one to level 3 and that's it?

So far I've been changing each time I get to level 3 to upgrade the next vehicle, but if it makes no difference, then I may as well just a 450f ATV and have the better vehicle stats, right?

Is there any advantage to upgrading all vehicles to level 3? Or is there just the one achievement for getting one to level 3 and that's it?

There is an achievement to upgrade a vehicle to level 3 in each class also. :)

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/achievements/1786/5-qDzoA=.jpgFactory Garage 20 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.png

Own a 3 star vehicle for each class.

Good luck achievement hunting!

No advantages at all, other than some graphics kits, suspension, chassis, wheels etc. But these upgrades don't affect the bikes performance. You are better off buying one of the DLC bikes, such as the Yamaha YZ 250. These come with MUCH better specs than the default bikes.

No advantages at all, other than some graphics kits, suspension, chassis, wheels etc. But these upgrades don't affect the bikes performance. You are better off buying one of the DLC bikes, such as the Yamaha YZ 250. These come with MUCH better specs than the default bikes.

I bought some Yamaha, Kawasaki and Kato rides off the marketplace. I had to get some off the US marketplace due to licensing issues or something here though.. :rolleyes: