Unable to purchase anything off marketplace

enclave08

Last night i passed not being able to buy some DLC and avatar items off as being a very temporary error in microsoft's system and was expecting it to be fixed like usual when i got on the next day, i think it's now been more than 12 hours and it's still not working.

Anyone know what's going on at MS' end? If it's lasted this long me thinks they've been hacked again.

I outline this subject in my Huge important question thread. Yeah the marketplace has been acting up for me and all of my friends. Freaking Microsoft is pissing me off at this point. Two attacks on 360 in December then now this. I think they are getting lazy these days for the 360, because for years i encountered no problems on Live until recently. I doubt it's another d doser attack or you wouldn't be able to connect to live period. Also the marketplace isn't down completely either.

On the 15 i tuned it to see if Witcher 2 was up, but it was still the atv game, it says last chance and all so i wanted to see if i really didn't forget to get the liscence (lol) as i probably will never play this but when its free its free... but there is a window poping up saying its a bug or whatever.

So tune in today, i still see the atv ads but when i click its witcher 2, COOOL, so i click on it, same bug.

Honestly i wasn't gonna play Witcher 2 anytime soon, too much game currently playing BUT its something i really want, i hope they fix this soon so i can grab the liscence and all... I know they are free 15 days but still... better done, better it is... lol

I was on about an hour ago, and the 360 marketplace had literally no content up at all. Absolutely nothing under Arcade, GOD, add-ons, indies, extras. Nothing.

Yeah, been that way since Wednesday night, at least for me. I tried to go to anything on the marketplace and nothing worked... Right now I actually have free time to get things and play them, but I can't :(

I know actually i thought Sleeping dogs Nightmare in north point was delisted as only the trailer would show up. A friend confirmed this. After five searches it finally showed up. Boy was i sweating. Its all good now lol. 1225/1225 in sleeping dogs now. I have 0 intrest in these new games and I don't have gold either lol. I bought everything i wanted off marketplace now. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yep, been trying to download Witcher 2 from GwG for the past 3 hours now, the marketplace is broke as shit. Come on microsoft, just because you released a new console doesn't mean you can start neglecting the old one that you promised support on for another 2 years. :mad:

The new one is always broken also