Regional and Platform Game Variations (Stackable Games)

Just AmazN

Chinese language stack for Type-0 is on the Hong Kong store. Just make sure you're buying the one that has "(Asian version)" in the title that is a part of the bundle that has Chinese characters in the title. It's the equivalent of 42-ish US dollars.

The other version on HK counts as US.

Gravity Guy 2 and Gears of War 2 both have broken achievements. Gravity Guy not sure which version and in Gears 2 it's Photojournalist which is only in the non-Japanese versions.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese language stack for Type-0 is on the Hong Kong store. Just make sure you're buying the one that has "(Asian version)" in the title that is a part of the bundle that has Chinese characters in the title. It's the equivalent of 42-ish US dollars.

Gravity Guy 2 and Gears of War 2 both have broken achievements. Gravity Guy not sure which version and in Gears 2 it's Photojournalist which is only in the non-Japanese versions.

Thanks for the info. Gravity Guy 2 doesn't stack, only the first Gravity Guy does. I updated Gears of War 2.

Is a chinese xbox one needed for this? & doing this gets the chinese stack?

Neverwinter Online hasn't been added to the list. When you add it put a note that it is region locked.

Nice! How much is it on the marketplace? Can anyone confirm mcnichoj's statement about it being the chinese stack it's just that I don't see anyone outside of china with the game on trueachievements.

I can confirm since it's where I grabbed the list from.

422.50HKD

Edited by DarkxMaterials

Really you can do that with your main account? How does it change the currency? How do you do it?
It doesn't change currency, your balance is locked to that region.

Go to Settings, System and then select "Language & location" to change your region. United States, United Kingdom (unless someone knows of a cheaper EU version) and Hong Kong are all under English. If you want the Japanese stack it's the very bottom language.

Like what was stated, you''ll need to buy a card from that region but you'll also need to enter in credit card information. It won't charge your card as long as your balance exceeds your purchase.

Some stackable games have problems if you try to install multiple of them at the same time on a single HDD so either complete one version, delete it and then get the other version or invest in external HDD's.

you'll also need to enter in credit card information. It won't charge your card as long as your balance exceeds your purchase.

This is wrong. The only circumstance where you would need credit card information would be if you are trying to buy Cero Z games off the Japanese store. Once again, your misinformation is not appreciated.

This is wrong. The only circumstance where you would need credit card information would be if you are trying to buy Cero Z games off the Japanese store. Once again, your misinformation is not appreciated.

This depends on the country. I had difficulty purchasing in the US store with my credit until I actually entered a credit card info. The error was that I had exceeded my daily allowance. (This was the only item I tried to purchase that whole day) The error cleared itself as soon as I entered a credit card info.

Neverwinter Online hasn't been added to the list. When you add it put a note that it is region locked...

Thanks. It's been added.

...you'll also need to enter in credit card information. It won't charge your card as long as your balance exceeds your purchase...

Please make sure that your information is correct before posting. I'm not trying to reprimand anyone, I just don't want people to be confused by misinformation.

Also, I'm not a mod but let's all try to be respectful to each other please. Thanks.

Psychobreak actually has a Cero Z version which is uncensored along with having Cero D version. You might have bought the Cero Z version on the Japanese marketplace.
Marketplace only has Cero D version as far as I know. Cero Z DLC called "blood" or "gore" mode (I forget which) was a pre-order bonus but has not been made available on the marketplace for purchase.

I own both a physical and digital copy of the game (this isn't my photo but just so people can see for reference).

http://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/n/a/l/nals/IMG_0789.jpg

First thing the Xbox One asked me when I went to buy it digitally was to select a credit card despite having what was the equal to about 100USD on my account in Yen.

I guess the credit card issue happens for some people but not all since it doesn't happen for me. I have currently bought games/DLCs from the AU, HK, JP, and US marketplaces with my main account and had no issues. I apologize for coming off a tad strong.

If I had enough currency on my account I could just buy Psychobreak as shown below. It doesn't prompt me for a credit card like a Cero Z game would. I don't really know why it made you enter a credit card.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/9823/FmNi7g.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/438/QYUOhs.png

I guess the credit card issue happens for some people but not all since it doesn't happen for me. I have currently bought games/DLCs from the AU, HK, JP, and US marketplaces with my main account and had no issues. I apologize for coming off a tad strong.

If I had enough currency on my account I could just buy Psychobreak as shown below. It doesn't prompt me for a credit card like a Cero Z game would. I don't really know why it made you enter a credit card.

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/9823/FmNi7g.png

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/438/QYUOhs.png

For me, the problem occured when I actually tried to make the purchase. It gave me an error when I had definitely enough funds. The error went away when I entered CC info. I also had no problem to get to the screen you show in the first image, but since I couldn't complete my purchase, it didn't matter.

It doesn't change currency, your balance is locked to that region.

Go to Settings, System and then select "Language & location" to change your region. United States, United Kingdom (unless someone knows of a cheaper EU version) and Hong Kong are all under English. If you want the Japanese stack it's the very bottom language.

Like what was stated, you''ll need to buy a card from that region but you'll also need to enter in credit card information. It won't charge your card as long as your balance exceeds your purchase.

Some stackable games have problems if you try to install multiple of them at the same time on a single HDD so either complete one version, delete it and then get the other version or invest in external HDD's.

It wont confirm my postcode?

There is only 6 digits to enter I need 6 but I need to use space bar to seperate the digits.

I don't think it will let me do it.

Does anyone know if this will be the Chinese stack?

http://www.play-asia.com/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-chinese-korean-subs-paOS-13-49-en-70-8hwh.html

Edited by I Am4z1n9 AZ I