How can you tell if the forum is for xbone or 360?

Swyer87

First off I apologise as I know this will be the wrong place to post this but I looked at the FAQ's and can't seem to find an answer or s relevant place to ask the question. I am only posting it here as I want to boost final stand cheevos on 360.

Obviously there is a BF4 game for both consoles and as such when you search the for the game 2 options come up, just want to know how you can tell which one to click on for the console you want?

If anyone could advise that would be great and then a mod can delete this thread and I will post in the appropriate thread to help find me some boosting partners.

Thanks in advance!

Right above the bar that says User CP, FAQ, Awards etc. It says xboxachievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 4 and then the forum name. If it was the Xbox One version it would say Xbox One instead of Xbox 360 Retail Games. Also when you search for a game, there will usually be two different game tiles. The cover art should show on the right when you click on the game and the Xbox One version will clearly say Xbox One and vice versa.

Edited by Bare Bum Cheeks

Hey there! At the top of the forum, where you see the green XBA image beside Xboxachievements.com > "Forum Here" > Shooter > Battlefield 4, is where you will see the immediate forum you are posting in.

If you want to know for future reference before you click on it, when you search for a game, the second one in the list (if there are multiples) will be the X1 version and the first will be the 360 version.

Then, finally, at the top of each forum's list, there will be an Official Boosting Thread. You can post there and ask for help, along with adding in your Gamertag and what you would like to boost, available times, etc.

I hope that helped. Let me know if you need further clarification or I can link you specifically to anywhere you need to go :)

Edit: Damnit, Bare beat me, lol.

Hey there! At the top of the forum, where you see the green XBA image beside Xboxachievements.com > "Forum Here" > Shooter > Battlefield 4, is where you will see the immediate forum you are posting in.

If you want to know for future reference before you click on it, when you search for a game, the second one in the list (if there are multiples) will be the X1 version and the first will be the 360 version.

Then, finally, at the top of each forum's list, there will be an Official Boosting Thread. You can post there and ask for help, along with adding in your Gamertag and what you would like to boost, available times, etc.

I hope that helped. Let me know if you need further clarification or I can link you specifically to anywhere you need to go :)

Edit: Damnit, Bare beat me, lol.

It's okay, you still provided some extra useful info. I was gonna add the second game is the One version, but wasn't 100% certain of that.

The "second one is the xbox one version" tip isn't foolproof. It just depends on which version we added to the database first. Search for Tales From the Borderlands, for instance.

Anyway, when you're on the game's page, it should be obvious because of the cover art. If you're already on the forums, the Xbox One games are in a completely separate section, and as pointed out, will be labeled in the forum tree as such.