Anyone else not able to connect to Xbox Live?

Bare Bum Cheeks

I don't have an Xbox One but for some reason couldn't login to Xbox.com to look at things, and I saw the status says Xbox stuff on any other device (except the 360--I don't know, haven't turned mine on yet) is messed up.

I can't say about the Xbox One, but the Xbox 360 has had a lot more problems ever since the Xbox One came out, much more than it did ever before online.

I mean, Xbox Live was already broken on both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One for like 1-1/2 weeks and got fixed, what, like 4 days ago?

*knock on wood* Hope my 360 is fine when I turn it on in a minute. But you have to love that consoles with so many online features are always broken because the simple necessity of being online isn't working.

Guys I'm flipping out. I got to the final level with 12 warrior spirits left. My palms are sweating and my heart was racing. I was just searching for a video guide and my xbox said "bye bare bum cheeks" and logged me out.... Now when I try to log in it says "There was a problem, we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in 0x87DD000F"

FUUUUUCK FUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I lost all my progress, didn't I?

Edited by Bare Bum Cheeks

Guys I'm flipping out. I got to the final level with 12 warrior spirits left. My palms are sweating and my heart was racing. I was just searching for a video guide and my xbox said "bye bare bum cheeks" and logged me out.... Now when I try to log in it says "There was a problem, we could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.com. Sign in 0x87DD000F"

FUUUUUCK FUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I lost it all my progress, didn't I?

I hope not, I've seen videos of that game, it's insane. I'm getting the same error too. It's frustrating to end your vacation without even being able to play Xbox.

so i can't even sign in on xbox one but i logged onto my 360 and according to my friends list, 3 of my friends are on xbox one right now

i guess i just don't understand why some people, like me, can't even sign in on xbox one but other people are apparently online and playing just fine

Still having problems here, lets me sign in then just stays on the blank black screen with the white rotating circle then it comes up with the try again screen (error code: 0x80a30204).

Edit: I just held in the power button in for 5 seconds to do a reset, logs in no problem now.

Edited by ginge88isfun

I'm far from anti-Microsoft/anti-Xbox but I really am starting to wonder why the fuck I put up with this. I spent $400 on an Xbox One, $50/year on Xbox Live, plus hundreds if not thousands of dollars on digital content and the service has some sort of issue every other day. I just want to come home from work and play my game online. Is that so much to ask?

This is spot on.

The Xbox One is a very flawed console. There is ALWAYS something wrong. If you can go 24 hours without some sort of issue your lucky.

I cant even sign in at the moment. It looks like most of you are signed in but not on Live, right?

This is spot on.

The Xbox One is a very flawed console. There is ALWAYS something wrong. If you can go 24 hours without some sort of issue your lucky.

I cant even sign in at the moment. It looks like most of you are signed in but not on Live, right?

I was able to sign into live around 8 oclock last night, and it's been fine for me since then.

I could only play games last night, none of the apps worked and I just got a black screen, with the word OK in a box in the corner. I did get YouTube to work, but took 5 minutes to load the home screen.

I am getting fed up of all the crap. Had my One since the end of June, and have not had a month without some form of bug. Honestly, I am jaded with it. Seriously considering, selling up and buying a gaming PC.

I am getting fed up of all the crap. Had my One since the end of June, and have not had a month without some form of bug. Honestly, I am jaded with it. Seriously considering, selling up and buying a gaming PC.

I think I could walk away and be content playing my Wii U/Virtual Console and 3DS stuff. I barely game anymore as it is anyway. Last-gen was all about military shooters and this generation looks like it's going to be all about network issues, remastered games from last generation and episodic quicktime event story games. I think the last wave of innovation was back in 2007 when Call of Duty 4 rewrote the book on the FPS genre and BioShock released.

Edited by WalterWhite

I'm seriously getting concerned by this shit now, TrueAchievements have paused their scanners due to and I'm going to quote here "TA Scanners are currently paused until Xbox Privacy issues have been resolved", then there was this news article yesterday " http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/xbox-live-down-gaming-service-break-itself-but-hackers-claim-credit-10013246.html " and the experience of not being able to sign into XBL for the last few days and instead being asked for my name.

I'm seriously getting concerned by this shit now, TrueAchievements have paused their scanners due to and I'm going to quote here "TA Scanners are currently paused until Xbox Privacy issues have been resolved", then there was this news article yesterday " http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/xbox-live-down-gaming-service-break-itself-but-hackers-claim-credit-10013246.html " and the experience of not being able to sign into XBL for the last few days and instead being asked for my name.

Yeah those privacy issues have been resolved according to the Status page on xbox.com

It's just sign-in issues now.