Stick With It Glitched

The 3-month achievement, Stick With It, seems to be glitched as numerous people have reported nothing despite playing the game exactly 3 months later.

It is now 12:30 AM Est and still not a single person has the achievement, despite the 3-month requirement being fulfilled in most timezones. This is not even considering those that got the game before street date. Either there is some switch server-side that 343 needs to flip, or the achievement is currently unobtainable.

It is unfortunate, but it seems those of us waiting on this last achievement for completion, will have to wait a bit longer.

EDIT:

As of March 4th, this issue has been fixed and the achievement is obtainable.

Edited by TOO Taco Bob

The 3-month achievement, Stick With It, seems to be glitched as numerous people have reported nothing despite playing the game exactly 3 months later.

It is now 12:30 AM Est and still not a single person has the achievement, despite the 3-month requirement being fulfilled in most timezones. This is not even considering those that got the game before street date. Either there is some switch server-side that 343 needs to flip, or the achievement is currently unobtainable.

It is unfortunate, but it seems those of us waiting on this last achievement for completion, will have to wait a bit longer.

It's not as easy as just flipping a switch. Please understand...

Sorry, perfect opportunity for that quote. Had to be done. Just add it to the MCC #failure pile folks.

thought it might be a west coast thing, but I'm in Oregon (PST) and after playing mission, custom game and match making game, no achievement from 12:10-30 AM

I got an overkill in the matchmaking game though, which is nice

edit/update: It's not just past 4 AM PST, which falls beyond the 'usual' 3 AM update time. Played another custom game and matchmaking game, both to no achievement

Also, I played this game midnight at launch, just to clarify

so yeah

Edited by l Zleek l

thought it might be a west coast thing, but I'm in Oregon (PST) and after playing mission, custom game and match making game, no achievement from 12:10-30 AM

I got an overkill in the matchmaking game though, which is nice

edit/update: It's not just past 4 AM PST, which falls beyond the 'usual' 3 AM update time. Played another custom game and matchmaking game, both to no achievement

Also, I played this game midnight at launch, just to clarify

so yeah

I tried a few different options this morning to get it popped; forge with second account (not guest), played 2 different missions in coop, and won a matchmade game of SWAT. Sigh...343.

Have any of these achievements ever worked? I know the Crysis one didnt work either and i imagine all of them have been like this.

343 added some really good achievements (the easter egg ones) and some quite frankly terrible ones. This and all the levels where you have to walk on the vehicle levels (Tsvo, Ark, Metropolis).

Might be a good idea for everyone to kick up a fuss on the 343 forums so they are aware that this doesn't work as well...

True, but they've said that about everything.

If almost all XB1 games didn't come out partially broken, TMCC would truly be a disappointment beyond all standards.

At this point, I don't think too many people are surprised haha.

Just fingers crossed for a fix sooner rather than later.

If almost all XB1 games didn't come out partially broken, TMCC would truly be a disappointment beyond all standards.

At this point, I don't think too many people are surprised haha.

Just fingers crossed for a fix sooner rather than later.

I'm not too bothered about it purely because I still have 29 other achievements left to get, but I can understand why others would be frustrated. It is a bit ridiculous to include an achievement like this in the first place, but then to end up with it being glitched?

I'm not too bothered about it purely because I still have 29 other achievements left to get, but I can understand why others would be frustrated. It is a bit ridiculous to include an achievement like this in the first place, but then to end up with it being glitched?

We were joking in party chat yesterday about how they must have thought nobody would still be playing it haha.

Haha, what a disaster. If I was at the 499 achievements situation and played at launch, I would have most likely frisbeed the disc out of the house.

C'mon, man. It's one achievement, one that takes no skill to unlock. Having achievements like Monopolized being glitched were much worse. You worked hard and got nothing in return for it. Yeah it's unfortunate that a lot of people's final achievement isn't unlocking, but whenever it's fixed, it'll take them all of 40 seconds to unlock it. This is a bit irksome, but hardly Frisbee time. :p

C'mon, man. It's one achievement, one that takes no skill to unlock. Having achievements like Monopolized being glitched were much worse. You worked hard and got nothing in return for it. Yeah it's unfortunate that a lot of people's final achievement isn't unlocking, but whenever it's fixed, it'll take them all of 40 seconds to unlock it. This is a bit irksome, but hardly Frisbee time. :p

You're ignoring the amount of effort that went into it to get to that point. Frisbeeing is way too kind, IMO.