New free achievement added - 175 GS for finding 12 Ainsley's drawings

RadiantViper

Well this is a happy surprise. A free achievement with a massive amount of G's? I don't recall collecting any of these, so i'll be sure to get right on that soon enough. :)

Just did mine now, so the timestamp is Feb 13/15. It's cool that it's retroactive though, that's a nice touch. Wouldn't mind seeing that happen again in future games.

Here's a video guide if people are curious:

[ame]

[/ame]

And a map with rough locations: (via xbox.com)

http://i.imgur.com/9CXFKlO.jpg

Very nice that they keep adding stuff in this game. I wonder if they will keep this going for a while longer still? :)

Another collectible sure but with a guide it was easy work anyhow.

I would hope so. That's 2 free title updates with achievements now, right? so a free 250:gsicon: it is!

I think they may bring out another story DLC though, with either 250 or 500 :gsicon:. If they bring one out with 250:gsicon:, then maybe they'll throw us some more free achievements on top of that to bring it up to an even 2000:gsicon:!

I would hope so. That's 2 free title updates with achievements now, right? so a free 250:gsicon: it is!

I think they may bring out another story DLC though, with either 250 or 500 :gsicon:. If they bring one out with 250:gsicon:, then maybe they'll throw us some more free achievements on top of that to bring it up to an even 2000:gsicon:!

I hope so, didn't spend an extra 20 on the season pass for 1 DLC.

@ Scotty: I am kind of hoping for the same thing. Make those last 500 :gsicon: as sweet as can be really.

Not saying that gamer score is needed to play the game but it makes it even better for sure. :)

I agree. We don't need achievements to keep playing it, it's just another reason to go back to it when we've got backlogs and other new games to get through.

I think Microsoft are doing a great job of supporting this game with DLC.

I agree. We don't need achievements to keep playing it, it's just another reason to go back to it when we've got backlogs and other new games to get through.

I think Microsoft are doing a great job of supporting this game with DLC.

It's as if they play through the game and think 'damn, we should have added achievements for that, fuck it, why not'

It's as if they play through the game and think 'damn, we should have added achievements for that, fuck it, why not'

Yeah, especially the challenge achievements from the first update. Maybe they were originally intended to be in but they dropped them for whatever reason and then brought them back for free when they could? Who knows such things.....

Yeah considered there was one achievement for "Hardcore" already in the game (if I don't remember it totally wrong) it was a little weird that they then went and added a bunch more.

Not that I'm complaining since it was a good challenge but it seems a bit random all the same.

Would be nice to know if they intend to go for the full 2000:gsicon: or if they will end it before that. :)

Yeah considered there was one achievement for "Hardcore" already in the game (if I don't remember it totally wrong) it was a little weird that they then went and added a bunch more.

Not that I'm complaining since it was a good challenge but it seems a bit random all the same.

Would be nice to know if they intend to go for the full 2000:gsicon: or if they will end it before that. :)

It would be nice to know. I keep sending this game back to Gamefly and requesting it back, lol. Joking aside, I wish more games would get random achievements added like this.